Basic wage for State Corporation’s president is VND 36 million per month
On May 14, 2013, the Government issued the Decree No. 51/2013/ND-CP promulgating wages, remunerations, bonuses for the Member Assembly’s members, the company’s President, the Controller, the General Director or director, the Deputy General Director or Deputy Director, and the Chief Accountant of one member state owned limited companies.
This Decree promulgates the basic wages for the specialized managing officers as follows: the President of Member’s Council or specialized company’s Presidents under Economic Groups: VND 36 million per month; Group’s General Director or Director: VND 35 million per month and so on.
Remunerations for part-time managers shall be calculated according to their works and working durations, and shall not exceed 20% of wages of specialized managers; for managers that represent the company to contribute capital to other companies, the remunerations paid by other companies shall be given to the company, and they shall be paid according to the fulfillment of their tasks. Such remunerations shall not exceed 50% of the actual wages paid by the company. The remaining amount (if any) shall be included in other incomes of the company. The wage and remuneration fund for managers shall be determined every year and separate from the wage fund for employees. This fund shall be established by the company and approved by the owner. Every month, each shall receive an advanced payment of 80% of the tentative wage or remuneration in that month; the remaining 20% shall be paid at the end of the year.
This Decree takes effect on July 01, 2013, and is applicable from May 01, 2013.
Dragon Law Firm - Công ty luật Dragon - Vietnam Law Firm, Hanoi Law, Saigon Law, Lawyer Nguyen Minh Long - Hotline:0913031525 -
To regulate suspending time of medical practitioner and medical facilities from practice for maximum 12 months
Fine upto 100 million VND are applied to Vietnamese workers who Illegally leaving the contractual workplace
Hanoi Lawyers - Prohibit non-biodegradable plastic bags production having layer is thinner than 30 micron
Vietnam Lawyers - Must make environmental remediation plans for mineral extraction license’s extension
© Copyright: 2011 DRAGON LAW FIRM - All rights reserved
Thám tử | Văn phòng luật sư | Luật sư bào chữa | Vietnam lawfirm | Quảng cáo trực tuyến | Thiết bị camera | đại lý vé máy bay | Thám tử hà nội | dịch vụ thám tử | Thám tử tại hà nội | thám tử sài gòn | thuê thám tử tại sài gòn | Thám tử tại sài gòn | Thám tử hải phòng | Thám tử | Thám tử tư | quảng cáo Facebook