Would you be able to tell us what services you offer to assist with this, procedures that we need to go through, costs and time frame.
Thank you for your help.
We would like to send greetings and best wishes of success in your work.
After receive your companys requirement of legal services , in a spirit of long-term cooperation and goodwill, we are pleased to provide our legal advice and the content of work Dragon law firm will perform well as cost of the service as follows:
I.DOSSIERS OF CLIENT APPLY:
1. A dossier of an overseas Vietnamese or a foreigner permanently residing abroad seeking to adopt a Vietnamese must comprise:
a) A written request for adoption;
b) A copy of the passport or a valid substitute paper;
c) A written permission for adopting a person in Vietnam:
d) A completed questionnaire on psychology and family;
e) A health certificate;
f) An income and property certificate;
g) A judicial record sheet:
h) A written certification of the marital status;
2. Papers and documents stated at Points b thru h. Clause 1 of this Article must be made, issued or certified by competent agencies of the country in which the adopting person permanently resides.
3. A dossier of the adopting person shall be made in 2 sets and submitted to the Ministry of Justice via the central adoption agency of the country in which the adopting person permanently resides; in case of adopting a specific person stated in Clause 2. Article 28 of this Law. the adopting person may submit the dossier directly to the Ministry of Justice
2. Dossiers of persons introduced for adoption by foreigners:
1. A dossier of a person introduced for intercountry adoption comprises:
a) The birth certificate;
b) A health certificate granted by a district-or higher-level health agency;
c) Two photos of the whole body looking straight, taken within the past 6 months;
d) A record of certification made by the commune-level Peoples Committee or police of the place in which the child is abandoned, for abandoned children; the death certificate of the natural parent(s) or a court decision declaring the natural parent(s) of the child is (are) dead, for orphans; a court decision declaring the natural parent(s) of the person introduced for adoption is (are) missing, for persons introduced for adoption whose parent(s) is (are) missing; a court decision declaring the natural parent(s) of the person introduced for adoption have lost civil act capacity, for persons introduced for adoption whose parent(s) has (have) lost civil act capacity;
e) The receipt decision, for children in a nurturing center;
f) Document on the remarkable characteristics, hobbies and habits of the child.
g) A document evidencing the failure of finding a domestic substitute family .
2. A dossier stated in Clause 1 of this Article shall be made in 3 sets and submitted to the provincial-level Justice Department of the place in which the person introduced for adoption permanently resides.
3. The natural parents or guardian shall compile a dossier for the person introduced for adoption who lives with his)her family: the nurturing center shall compile a dossier for the child introduced for adoption who lives in the nurturing center.
2. ATTORNEYS RESPONSIBILITY:
- Supporting to drafting dossiers for client, more specifically: Application for vietnamese child adoption;
- Guiding client to submit dossier at competent authorities;
- Supervising the working result implemented at competent authorities.
3. SERVICE AND ATTORNEYS FEES:
- Service and attorneys fees:
- That fee doesnt include VAT.
4. EXECUTIVE TIME:
- Law does not regulate concretely about excutive time.
Here is are our preliminary answer to your request. We are always willing to communicate with you about other additional information if you requires.
Thank you for your interest our services
Company’s board of directors:
Lawyer : NGUYEN MINH LONG
Mobile : (+84) 983 019 109
law office in hanoi, law office in hai phong, law office in ho chi minh, law office in vietnam, vietnam law firm
Dragon Law Firm - Công ty luật Dragon - Vietnam Law Firm, Hanoi Law, Saigon Law, Lawyer Nguyen Minh Long - Hotline:0913031525 - Dragon Law Firm