Dear Dragon law firm Ha Noi
I’m the owner of machining facilities sewing goods backpacks, bags. I currently have about 10 workers and will recruit more people in the next time. I really want to become a independent company but I don’t understand much about their rights. should the established private enterprise or the limited liability company ? The interests , powers like ? Hopes consulting company to helping
Advisory Committee law firm Dragon answer you as follows:
Pursuant to the Enterprise Law 2005, distinguish of private enterprise and the limited liability company one member :
1) On ownership : All of done by an individual owner
2) Legal status and the scope of responsibilities:
Private business :
- No legal status and subject to unlimited liability on the scope of assets put into business
- No separation about assets put into the business and assets not put into the business.
The limited liability company one member :
- Having the legal person status, and shall be limited in scope capital contribution in the charter capital
- Separating the asset put into the business and personal asset of owners.
3) Increase / decrease of charter capital.
- Private Enterprise: The increase / reduction the registered capital
- The limited liability company one member : To increase the charter capital, but not reduction the charter capital
4) The organizational structure :
- Private Enterprise: Private Enterprise owner directly executive or may hire director of business management.
- The limited liability company one member : The owner maybe the company chairman and managing director, or hire director
5) Disposition of the Company:
- Private enterprises: Can sale or for rent Private enterprises
- The limited liability company one member : No right to sell / lease that only has the right to transfer contributed capital
6) Issuance of Securities:
- Private enterprises: Don’t to be issuance of securities
- The limited liability company one member : To be issuance of securities (bonds).
Dragon Law Firm
Vietnamese lawyers, Hanoi lawyers, Hanoi lawyer, lawyer in Hanoi, lawyers in Vietnam, dragon law firm, lawyer, lawyers, Vietnam laws, Vietnamese law, lawfirm, Vietnam lawfirm, Hanoi lawfirm, Haiphong law firm, haiphong lawfirm, danang law firm, danang lawfirm, haiphong lawyers, danang lawyers
The selection of forms of private enterprise or a Limited Company depends on many factors, the strengths of each person, on here are some points the comparison of two forms to help you have been the correct choice.
Dragon Law Firm - Công ty luật Dragon - Vietnam Law Firm, Hanoi Law, Saigon Law, Lawyer Nguyen Minh Long - Hotline:0913031525 -
© Copyright: 2011 DRAGON LAW FIRM - All rights reserved