Hanoi Lawyers - To 2020, industrial salt takes 70% total country’s salt volume
This is one of the main target of the Project “Agricultural restructuring towards raising added values and sustainable development” approved by the Prime Minister at the Decision No. 899/QD-TTg dated June 10, 2013.
Accordingly, in order to archive the growth of GDP of agriculture reaches 2.6% – 3% during 2011 – 2015, and 3.5% - 4% during 2016 – 2020 and income or rural households increase by 2.5 time in comparison to 2008; 20% of the communes meet the standards of new rural areas by 2015, and 50% of communes meet such standards by 2020; the Project aims to sustain the growth, raise the efficiency and competitiveness by raising the productivity, quality, and added values; satisfy the demands of consumers in Vietnam and boost export.
In particular, Planting shall be restructured towards developing large-scale and concentrated production that associate with preservation, processing and sale according to the value chains based on taking advantages of the products and the area. Boost the application of science and technology, especially high technology to improve the productivity, quality, reduce prices and adapt to climate change. Focus on investment in the development of processing industry, especially deep processing and clean vegetable preservation towards modernization in order to reduce post-harvest loss and raise the benefits of products. Expand the large-scale production of industrial salt production; develop irrigation system serving salt production; applying mechanization and automation to processing; improve the productivity and quality of salt. Salt production nationwide reaches 1.35 million tones by 2029, 70% among which is industrial salt. The remaining 30% is ordinary salt.
For breeding, gradually shift from scattered breeding to concentrated breeding in breeding farms; gradually move breeding from densely populated areas (plains) to sparsely populated areas (midlands, highlands); establish breeding zones away from cities and residential areas; increase the proportion of poultry; encourage the application of high technology; organize closed production or combine links in the value chain from the production of breeds, feeds, to processing in order to increase productivity, reduce costs, improve efficiency and added values.This Decree takes effect on the signing date.
Dragon Law Firm - Công ty luật Dragon - Vietnam Law Firm, Hanoi Law, Saigon Law, Lawyer Nguyen Minh Long - Hotline:0913031525 -
Sanction to administrative violation in atomic energy may be imposed at maximum level of VND 2 billion
Hanoi Lawyer - Amending the regulations on for dossier of issuing certificate of origin referential goods
© Copyright: 2011 DRAGON LAW FIRM - All rights reserved
Thám tử | Văn phòng luật sư | Luật sư bào chữa | Vietnam lawfirm | Quảng cáo trực tuyến | Thiết bị camera | đại lý vé máy bay | Thám tử hà nội | dịch vụ thám tử | Thám tử tại hà nội | thám tử sài gòn | thuê thám tử tại sài gòn | Thám tử tại sài gòn | Thám tử hải phòng | Thám tử | Thám tử tư | quảng cáo Facebook