Circular No. 02/2010/TT-BKH dated January 19, 2010 of the Ministry of Planning and Investment detailing the compilation of bidding dossiers of small-sized construction and installation bidding packa
Article 1. Scope of regulation and subjects of application
1. This Circular applies to organizations and individuals responsible for compiling bidding dossiers of small-sized construction and installation bidding packages not exceeding VND 8 billion each under projects governed by the Bidding Law when they apply domestic open or restricted bidding. In case of international bidding for small-sized construction and installation bidding packages, some contents of bidding dossiers may be modified and supplemented as appropriate on the basis of reference to the form of construction and installation bidding dossier attached to the Ministry of Planning and Investments-Circular No. 01/2010ATT-BKH of January 6, 2010.
2. For small-sized construction and installation bidding packages under ODA-funded projects, the bidding dossier form attached to this Circular may be used as it is if donors so agree or may be used with modified and supplemented contents under bidding provisions of treaties to which the Socialist Republic of Vietnam is a contracting party or international agreements which competent agencies or organizations of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam have concluded.
Article 2. Form of bidding dossier of small-sized contraction and installation bidding packages
The form of bidding dossier of small-sized construction and installation bidding packages attached*To this Circular has the following principal details:
Part One. Instructions for contractors
Chapter I. Requirements on bidding procedures,
Chapter II. Criteria for evaluation of bid dossiers SU
Chapter III. Form of bid
Part Two. Construction and installation requirements
Chapter IV. Introduction about the project and bidding package
Chapter V. Bill of quantities
Chapter VI. Requirements on implementation progress^-*
Chapter VII. Technical requirements
Chapter VIII. Drawings
Part Three. Contractual requirements
Chapter IX. Contractual terms
Chapter X. Model contract
When using this form, organizations and individuals shall, based on the size and characteristics of bidding packages, set out requirements ensuring the principles of competition, equality, transparency and economic efficiency; and may not impose conditions aiming to restrict participation of contractors or to create advantages for one or several contractors, resulting in unfair competition.
In this form, the contents in italic are for instructive and illustrative purposes and shall be concretized by users based on the size and characteristics of bidding packages. If wishing to modify and supplement contents in regular font, organizations and individuals shall give written explanations and ensure that such modification and supplementation do not contravene the bidding law. Investors shall take responsibility before law for the modified and supplemented contents.
Article 3. Organization of implementation
1. This Circular takes effect on March 15, 2010. The Planning and Investment Ministry's Decision No. 1744/2008/QD-BKH of December 29, 2008, promulgating the form of bidding dossier of small-sized construction and installation packages, ceases to be effective on the effective date of this Circular.
2. Ministries, ministerial-level agencies, government-attached agencies, other central agencies. People's Committees at all levels, and concerned organizations and individuals shall implement this Circular.
Ministries, ministerial-level agencies, government-attached agencies, other central agencies and provincial-level People's Committees may, within the scope of their management, issue guidance to detail a number of provisions of this Circular (when necessary), but shall ensure that such guidance does not contravene this Circular.
3. Ministries, ministerial-level agencies, government-attached agencies, other central agencies, People's Committees at all levels, and concerned organizations and individuals should report any problems arising in the course of implementation to the Ministry of Planning and Investment for timely consideration and settlement.-
Circular No. 15/2010/TT-BKH dated June 29,2010 of the Ministry of Planning and Investment detailing the making of reports on evaluation of bid dossiers applicable to consultancy service bid packages
Circular No. 11/2010/TT-BKH dated May 27, 2010 of the Ministry of Planning and Investment detailing competitive offering
Circular No. 08/2010/TT-BKH dated April 21,2010 of the Ministry of Planning and Investment detailing the making of reports on appraisal of bidding results
Circular No. 09/2010/TT-BKH dated April 21, 2010 of the Ministry of Planning and Investment detailing the making of reports on evaluation of bid dossiers applicable to procurement and construction and
Directive No. 494/CT-TTg dated April 20, 2010 of the Prime Minister on the use of domestically produced supplies and commodities in bidding for state-funded investment projects
© Copyright: 2011 DRAGON LAW FIRM - All rights reserved
Thám tử | Văn phòng luật sư | Luật sư bào chữa | Vietnam lawfirm | Quảng cáo trực tuyến | Thiết bị camera | đại lý vé máy bay | Thám tử hà nội | dịch vụ thám tử | Thám tử tại hà nội | thám tử sài gòn | thuê thám tử tại sài gòn | Thám tử tại sài gòn | Thám tử hải phòng | Thám tử | Thám tử tư | quảng cáo Facebook