Circular No. 176/2012/TT-BTC dated October 23, 2012 of the Ministry of Finance on the fee rate and the regime for collecting, paying, administering, and using the fee for enterprise registration, busi
Article 1. Fee payers
1. Vietnamese and foreign organizations and individuals that apply for enterprise registration under
2. Individuals, group of individuals, and households that apply for business household registration must pay the fee for business household registration.
3. The organizations and individuals that request information must pay the fee for the provision of information about enterprise registration
Article 2. The cases exempted from paying the fee for the provision of information about enterprise registration and the fee for enterprise registration
1. The fee for enterprise registration is exempted in the following cases:
a) A joint-stock company converted from a company completely capitalized by the State;
b) A enterprise that amend the information about their phone number, fax number, email, website, and address because of a change in location, information about the ID number and address of the person in the enterprise registration dossier;
c) Adding other information in the enterprise registration dossier without changing the content of the Certificate of Enterprise registration;
d) Editing information on the Certificate of Enterprise registration ;
e) The Investment certificate already includes the content of business registration.
2. The fee for providing information about enterprises shall not be charged when the investigators, prosecutors, and the Judges request the information serving proceedings; and when a State agency request the information serving the State management...