Circular No. 176/2012/TT-BTC dated October 23, 2012 of the Ministry of Finance on the fee rate and the regime for collecting, paying, administering, and using the fee for enterprise registration, busi
Article 1. Fee payers
1. Vietnamese and foreign organizations and individuals that apply for enterprise registration under
2. Individuals, group of individuals, and households that apply for business household registration must pay the fee for business household registration.
3. The organizations and individuals that request information must pay the fee for the provision of information about enterprise registration
Article 2. The cases exempted from paying the fee for the provision of information about enterprise registration and the fee for enterprise registration
1. The fee for enterprise registration is exempted in the following cases:
a) A joint-stock company converted from a company completely capitalized by the State;
b) A enterprise that amend the information about their phone number, fax number, email, website, and address because of a change in location, information about the ID number and address of the person in the enterprise registration dossier;
c) Adding other information in the enterprise registration dossier without changing the content of the Certificate of Enterprise registration;
d) Editing information on the Certificate of Enterprise registration ;
e) The Investment certificate already includes the content of business registration.
2. The fee for providing information about enterprises shall not be charged when the investigators, prosecutors, and the Judges request the information serving proceedings; and when a State agency request the information serving the State management...
Circular No.189/2012/TT-BTC dated November 09, 2012 of the Ministry of Finance amending and supplementing the Circular No.236/2009/TT-BTC guiding the collection, remittance, management and use of cons
Circular No.190/2012/TT-BTC dated November 09, 2012 of the Ministry of Finance amending and supplementing the Circular No.66/2009/TT-BTC stipulating the regime on collection, remittance, management an
Circular No. 187/2012/TT-BTC dated November 07, 2012 of the Ministry of Finance stipulating regime on collection, remittance and management of fee licensing to establish representative offices of the
Decision No.1766/QD-TCT dated November 01, 2012 of the Ministry of Finance on promulgation of declaration of taxation sector
Circular No. 185/2012/TT-BTC dated October 30, 2012 of the Ministry of Finance guiding exemption from import duties for spare parts and components for the manufacture and assembly of buses of the deve
© Copyright: 2011 DRAGON LAW FIRM - All rights reserved
Thám tử | Văn phòng luật sư | Luật sư bào chữa | Vietnam lawfirm | Quảng cáo trực tuyến | Thiết bị camera | đại lý vé máy bay | Thám tử hà nội | dịch vụ thám tử | Thám tử tại hà nội | thám tử sài gòn | thuê thám tử tại sài gòn | Thám tử tại sài gòn | Thám tử hải phòng | Thám tử | Thám tử tư | quảng cáo Facebook