Decision No. 194/QD-TTg dated February 15, 2012 of the Prime Minister approving the detailed master plan on Ho Chi Minh road
Article 1. To approve the detailed master plan on Ho Chi Minh road (below referred to as the detailed master plan) with the following principal contents:
1. Viewpoints and objectives
- The detailed master plan must be in line with the transport development strategy and approved master plans as well as socioeconomic development strategies of the provinces through which the road runs; and satisfy the near future and long-term transport needs to serve socio-economic development and security and defense maintenance.
- The detailed master plan must basically indicate the sizes, route directions and control points provided in Decision No. 242/QD-TTg of February 15,2007. However, in order to suit current and future socio-economic developments, transport need forecasts and implemented or to-be-implemented master plans and projects, route directions, sizes and technical standards of a number of sections in the master plan may be adjusted.
- On the basis of route directions, sizes and technical standards of road sections invested in phases I and 2, the route directions of expressways in the detailed master plan shall be determined on the following principles: Sections already up to expressway standards (but having only two lanes in phases 1 and 2) will be further invested to have sizes indicated in the master plan; for sections being sections of national highways currently in use, but up to lower technical standards, it is necessary to select carefully appropriate expressway directions, assuring socio-economic effectiveness.
- The detailed master plan is to implement phase 3 of the master plan: To complete building the whole road and step-by-step build sections up to expressway standards and the approved master plan, railway or crossroads master plans and other related master plans, satisfying near future and long-term transport needs. To adjust investment phasing to conform to socioeconomic developments and national security and defense and to suit capital sources and other related master plans.
2. Contents of the detailed master plan:
a/ Planning scope:..
Circular No. 38/2012/TT-BGTVT dated September 19, 2012 of the Ministry of Transport providing on management and exploitation of common bridge
Decree No. 71/2012/ND-CP dated September 19, 2012 of the Government amendments and supplements to a number of articles of Decree No.34/2010/ND-CP of April 02, 2010 of the Government defining administr
Circular No. 29/2012/TT-BGTVT dated July 31, 2012 of the Ministry of Transport on regulations on renovation of motorized means of road transportation
Decree No. 51/2012/ND-CP dated June 11, 2012 of the Government supplementing and amending a number of articles of the Government’s Decree No. 81/2010-ND-CP, of July 14, 2010 on civil aviation securi
Circular No. 19/2012/TT-BGTVT dated June 06, 2012 of the Ministry of Transport on the warranty and maintenance of imported or domestically produced cars
© Copyright: 2011 DRAGON LAW FIRM - All rights reserved