Circular No. 62/2011/TT-BGTVT dated December 21, 2011 of the Ministry of Transport stipulating the grant of flight permits for civil flights in vietnam
Article 1. Scope of regulation This Circular provides for:
1. Agencies that grant, modify and cancel flight permits for civil flights in
2. Responsibilities of flight permit-granting agencies: and procedures for granting flight permits for civil flights in
3. Procedures for receiving flight notices for flights across or within flight information regions above the international seas under
4. The elaboration and implementation of air navigation plans.
Article 2. Subjects of application
This Circular applies to all organizations and individuals involved in the grant of flight permits for civil flights in
Article 3. Interpretation of terms
1. Flight permit means a document or command granted by a competent state agency, indicating conditions and allowable limits of operation of an aircraft.
2. Flight means operation of an aircraft from takeoff until subsequent landing over or within the airspace above the Vietnamese territory or flight information regions above the international seas under
3. Scheduled flight means a commercial carriage flight conducted on a routine basis according to a notified schedule and open for public use.
4. Non-scheduled flight means a flight other than scheduled flights.
5. Inbound/outbound flight means a flight with the takeover point or landing point or both takeover and landing points within the Vietnamese territory.
6. Transit flight means a flight above the Vietnamese airspace, with its takeover and landing points outside the Vietnamese territory.
7. International flight means a flight across, to or from the territories of two or more countries.
8. Domestic flight means a flight with its takeover and landing points within the Vietnamese territory.
9. Commercial carriage flight means a flight carrying passengers, luggage, cargoes, postal parcels and matters, or mails for the profit-making purpose...
Circular No. 38/2012/TT-BGTVT dated September 19, 2012 of the Ministry of Transport providing on management and exploitation of common bridge
Decree No. 71/2012/ND-CP dated September 19, 2012 of the Government amendments and supplements to a number of articles of Decree No.34/2010/ND-CP of April 02, 2010 of the Government defining administr
Circular No. 29/2012/TT-BGTVT dated July 31, 2012 of the Ministry of Transport on regulations on renovation of motorized means of road transportation
Decree No. 51/2012/ND-CP dated June 11, 2012 of the Government supplementing and amending a number of articles of the Government’s Decree No. 81/2010-ND-CP, of July 14, 2010 on civil aviation securi
Circular No. 19/2012/TT-BGTVT dated June 06, 2012 of the Ministry of Transport on the warranty and maintenance of imported or domestically produced cars
© Copyright: 2011 DRAGON LAW FIRM - All rights reserved
Thám tử | Văn phòng luật sư | Luật sư bào chữa | Vietnam lawfirm | Quảng cáo trực tuyến | Thiết bị camera | đại lý vé máy bay | Thám tử hà nội | dịch vụ thám tử | Thám tử tại hà nội | thám tử sài gòn | thuê thám tử tại sài gòn | Thám tử tại sài gòn | Thám tử hải phòng | Thám tử | Thám tử tư | quảng cáo Facebook