Decision No. 5353/QD-BCT dated September 14, 2012 of the Ministry of Industry and Trade on appointment and guidance for enterprises to re-export the usability tobacco being illegally imported and bein
Article 1. Objects being appointed to re-export seized tobacco
Enterprises having the following conditions are entitled to temporarily re-export the seized tobacco:
1. Vietnamese enterprises being established under law and having business registration in tobacco purchase and sale;
2. Enterprises having experiences in export, temporary import for re-export and re-export the seized tobacco.
Article 2. Dossier of appointment to re-export the seized tobacco
Enterprises are eligible as prescribed in article 1 of this Decision, send 01 set of dossier to the Ministry of Industry and Trade, comprising:
1. A trader’s request for being appointed to re-export the seized tobacco
2. Certificate of Business registration and certificate of tax code registration (of
3. Documents proving enterprise having experiences in export or re-export the seized tobacco.
Article 3. Time limit to handle dossier of appointment to re-export the seized tobacco
1. Within 03 working days, after receiving a sufficient and valid dossier of trader, the Ministry of Industry and Trade sends a document to the General Department of Customs (the Ministry of Finance) for consult.
2. Within 03 working days, after the Ministry of Industry and Trade receives an acceptance document from the General Department of Customs (the Ministry of Finance), the Ministry of Industry and Trade shall have document to appoint enterprises for re-export of seized tobacco..
Decision No. 5737/QD-BCT dated September 28, 2012 of the Ministry of Industry and Trade on the temporary list of goods temporarily imported for re-export, transmitted, and in bonded warehouses
Circular No. 28/2012/TT-BCT dated September 27, 2012 of the Ministry of Industry and Trade detailing registration of import and export rights of foreign business entities without a presence in Vietnam
Circular No. 27/2012/TT-BCT dated September 26, 2012 of the Ministry of Industry and Trade providing temporary cease of the application of regulations on automatic import licensing to a number of good
Circular No. 04/2012/TT-BXD dated September 20, 2012 of the Ministry of Construction guiding the export of minerals as building materials
Circular No. 25/2012/TT-BCT dated September 17, 2012 of the Ministry of Finance amending and supplementing the joint Circular No. 14/2009/TTLT-BCT-BTC dated June 23, 2009 of the Ministry of Industry a
© Copyright: 2011 DRAGON LAW FIRM - All rights reserved