Law No. 06/2012/QH13 dated June 18, 2012 of the National Assembly on deposit insurance
Article 1. Scope of adjustment
This Law stipulates the deposit insurance activities, rights and obligations of insured persons of deposit s, deposit insurance participation organizations, deposit insurance organization and state management of deposit insurance.
Article 2. Subject of application
This Law applies to the insured persons of deposit s, deposit insurance participation organizations, other agencies, organizations and individuals related to the deposit insurance operations
Article 3. Purpose of deposit insurance
Deposit insurance is to protect the legitimate rights and interests of depositors and contributes to maintain the stability of the system of credit organizations and ensure the safe and healthy development of the banking operation.
Article 4. Explanation of terms
In this Law, the following terms are construed as follows:
1. Deposit Insurance is a guarantee for repayment of deposits to the insured persons of deposit within the limit of premium payment when the deposit insurance participating organizations fall into the state of inability to repay deposits to the depositors or go bankrupt.
2. Insured persons of deposit is an individual having deposits insured at the deposit insurance participation organizations
3. Deposit insurance participating organizations are foreign credit organizations and banking branches established and operating under the Law on credit organizations are entitled to receive deposits of individuals.
4. Deposit insurance organizations are the state financial organizations operating not for profit, implementing the deposit insurance policies, thus contributing to maintain the stability of the system of credit organizations and ensuring the safe and healthy development of the banking operation.
5. Deposit insurance fee is an amount that the deposit insurance participating organizations must pay the deposit insurance organizations for the insurance of deposits of the insured persons of deposit at the deposit insurance participation....
Circular No. 125/2012/TT-BTC dated July 07, 2012 of the Ministry of Finance on guiding financial regime applicable to insurers, reinsurance businesses, insurance brokers and branches of foreign non-li
Decision No. 193/QD-TTg dated February 15, 2012 of the Prime Minister on Vietnam’s insurance market development strategy in the 2011-2020 period
Decree No. 102/2011/ND-CP dated November 14, 2011 of the Government on liability insurance in medical examination and treatment
Circular No. 23/2011/TT-BLDTBXH dated September 16, 2011 of the Ministry of Labor, War Invalids and Social Affairs guiding the implementation of region-based minimum wage levels for laborers working f
© Copyright: 2011 DRAGON LAW FIRM - All rights reserved