Law No. 16/2012/QH13 dated June 21, 2012 of the National Assembly on advertising
Article 1. Scope of regulation
1. This Law specifies the advertising activities; the rights and obligations of organizations and individuals participating in advertising activities; the State management of advertising.
2. The political propagation and dissemination are not regulated by this Law.
Article 2. Interpretation of terms
In this Law, the following terms are construed as follows:
1. Advertising is the employment of various means in order to present the public with the profitable products, goods and service; non-profitable products and services; organizations and individuals trading and providing the presented products, goods and services, except for news, social policies; personal information.
2. Profitable services are services aiming to make profit for the organizations and individuals that provide such services; non-profit services are services serving the social interests that do not make profit for the organizations and individuals that provide such services.
3. Advertisements include the contents and forms of advertising demonstrated using graphics, sounds, voices, text, symbols, colors, lights and similar forms.
4. Advertising promotions are activities of seeking and boosting the opportunity to sign the advertising contract.
5. Advertisers are organizations and individuals that demand to advertise their products, goods and services, or to advertise themselves.
6. Advertising service providers are organizations and individuals that perform one, a number of, or all the phases of an advertising process under the advertising contract with the advertiser.
7. Advertisement publishers are organizations and individuals using means of advertising under their management to present the advertisements to the public, including the press, publishers, website owners, organizers of sports events and cultural programs, and the organizations and individuals using other means of advertising....
Directive No. 25/CT-TTg dated September 26, 2012 of the Prime Minister on the enhancement of price stabilization and management in the last months of 2012
Circular No. 25/2012/TT-BCT dated September 17, 2012 of the Ministry of Finance amending and supplementing the joint Circular No. 14/2009/TTLT-BCT-BTC dated June 23, 2009 of the Ministry of Industry a
Circular No. 17/2012/TT-BCT dated June 29, 2012 of the Ministry of Industry and Trade prescribing electricity sale prices and guiding their application
Circular No. 18/2012/TT-BCT dated June 29, 2012 of the Ministry of Industry and Trade on the supervision of competitive electricity market
© Copyright: 2011 DRAGON LAW FIRM - All rights reserved