Circular No. 08/2012/TT-BCT dated April 09, 2012 of the Ministry of Industry and Trade promulgating the list of likely unsafe products and goods under management the Ministry of Industry and Trade
Article 1. Scope of regulation
Promulgating the list of likely unsafe products and goods (below referred to as the list of group -2 products and goods)
Article 2. Subjects of application
1. Organizations and individuals producing and trading products and goods in the list of group-2 products and goods specified in the Annex of this Circular.
2. State management agencies related to product and goods quality and other concerned agencies and organizations
3. Conformity assessment organizations designated to examine, verify and test the quality of products and goods on the list of group-2 products and goods.
Article 3. Principles of quality control
The control of quality of products and goods on the list of group-2 products and goods under management of the Ministry of Industry and Trade specified in this Circular shall comply with the principle that products and goods, before being marketed, must obtain certification of conformity with relevant national technical regulations issued by the Ministry of Industry and Trade. In case of unavailability of relevant national technical regulations, control shall be conducted under other current regulations until relevant national technical regulations are issued.
Article 4. Effect and implementation organization
1. This Circular takes effect on May 25, 2012.
2. The list of machines, equipment, toxic chemicals with particular industrial safety requirements promulgated together with the November 19, 2004 Decision No.136/2004/QD-BCN of the Minister of Industry and the May 17, 2010 Circular No.19/2010/TT-BCT of the Ministry of Industry and Trade promulgating the List of likely unsafe products and goods under management of the Ministry of Industry and Trade shall be invalid on the effective date of this Circular.
3. The Department of Science and Technology, the Ministry of Industry and Trade shall take responsibility for guiding, speeding up, inspection of implementation of this Circular; assume the prime responsibility and coordinate with concerned agencies in submitting revision and addition of the list to the Minister of Industry and Trade to meet management requirements.
4. Any arising problem during the course of implementation organs, organizations, individuals are suggested to reflect to the Ministry of Industry and Trade for researching and settlement./....
Directive No. 25/CT-TTg dated September 26, 2012 of the Prime Minister on the enhancement of price stabilization and management in the last months of 2012
Circular No. 25/2012/TT-BCT dated September 17, 2012 of the Ministry of Finance amending and supplementing the joint Circular No. 14/2009/TTLT-BCT-BTC dated June 23, 2009 of the Ministry of Industry a
Circular No. 17/2012/TT-BCT dated June 29, 2012 of the Ministry of Industry and Trade prescribing electricity sale prices and guiding their application
Circular No. 18/2012/TT-BCT dated June 29, 2012 of the Ministry of Industry and Trade on the supervision of competitive electricity market
© Copyright: 2011 DRAGON LAW FIRM - All rights reserved