Circular No. 07/2012/TT-BCT dated April 04, 2012 of the Ministry of Industry and Trade defining the energy labeling for means and equipment using energy
DEFINING THE ENERGY LABELING FOR MEANS AND EQUIPMENT USING ENERGY
Pursuant to the Decree No.189/2008/ND-CP dated December 27, 2007 of the Government regulating functions, duties, powers and organizational structure of the Ministry of Industry and Trade; the Decree No.44/2011/ND- CP amending and supplementing Article 3 of Decree No.189/2007/ND-CP dated December 27, 2007 of the Government regulating functions, duties, powers and organizational structure of the Ministry of Industry and Trade;
Article 1. Scope of governing
This Circular provides for order of registration, evaluation, grant of certificates, suspension and revocation of certificates, appointment of the testing organization and implementation of energy labeling for means and equipment on the List of means and equipment required for energy labeling issued by the Prime Minister or other means, equipment are conducted energy labeling in the form of voluntary (hereinafter referred to as means and equipment).
Article 2. Subjects of application
This Circular shall apply to:
1. The manufacturers, importers (hereinafter referred to as enterprises) of means and equipment specified in Article 1.
2. The testing organizations appointed to participate in testing means and equipment labeled energy.
3. The agencies managing energy labeling activities and other concerned agencies, organizations and individuals.
Article 3. Interpretation of terms
In this Circular, the following abbreviated words are construed as follows:
1. Labeling of energy means the paste, add, print, engraving energy labels on the products, packaging.
2. ILAC: International Laboratory Accreditation Cooperation.
5. ISO: International Organization for Standardization.
6. IEC: International Electrotechnical Commission.
Directive No. 25/CT-TTg dated September 26, 2012 of the Prime Minister on the enhancement of price stabilization and management in the last months of 2012
Circular No. 25/2012/TT-BCT dated September 17, 2012 of the Ministry of Finance amending and supplementing the joint Circular No. 14/2009/TTLT-BCT-BTC dated June 23, 2009 of the Ministry of Industry a
Circular No. 17/2012/TT-BCT dated June 29, 2012 of the Ministry of Industry and Trade prescribing electricity sale prices and guiding their application
Circular No. 18/2012/TT-BCT dated June 29, 2012 of the Ministry of Industry and Trade on the supervision of competitive electricity market
© Copyright: 2011 DRAGON LAW FIRM - All rights reserved
Thám tử | Văn phòng luật sư | Business Investigation | Luật sư bào chữa | Vietnam lawfirm | Quảng cáo trực tuyến | Thiết bị camera | đại lý vé máy bay | Thám tử hà nội | dịch vụ thám tử | Thám tử tại hà nội | thám tử sài gòn | thuê thám tử tại sài gòn | Thám tử tại sài gòn | Thám tử hải phòng | Thám tử | Thám tử tư |