Circular No. 02/2012/TT-BTTTT dated March 15, 2012 of the Ministry of Information and Communications detailing the supply and use of postal services
SUPPLY AND USE OF POSTAL SERVICES
Article 1. Written contracts on supply and use of postal services
1. Written contracts on supply and use of postal services (hereinafter referred to as contracts) used in the course of supplying postal services must comply with the contract form having reported to the competent state agency in charge of post.
2. In case a postal service supplier and sender sign other agreements relating to the contract, these agreements shall be considered as an integral part of such contract.
Article 2. Documents certifying the acceptance of postal parcels, documents evidencing the postal sending
1. Documents certifying the acceptance of postal parcels between postal service suppliers and senders are legally valid like as written contracts signed between parties when satisfying Clauses 1 and Clause 2, Article 9 of the Law on Post.
2. A document evidencing the use of services must include at least the following content:
a/ The particular number and sign of the postal parcel as prescribed by the service supplier;
b/ Certifying sign of the service supplier;
c/ Time of accepting the postal parcels.
Article 3. Information defining time and place of accepting postal parcels
1. Information defining time and place of accepting postal parcels is expressed in the following forms:
a/ Being stamping of date;
b/ Being handwritten;
d/ Sticking labels....
Directive No. 25/CT-TTg dated September 26, 2012 of the Prime Minister on the enhancement of price stabilization and management in the last months of 2012
Circular No. 25/2012/TT-BCT dated September 17, 2012 of the Ministry of Finance amending and supplementing the joint Circular No. 14/2009/TTLT-BCT-BTC dated June 23, 2009 of the Ministry of Industry a
Circular No. 17/2012/TT-BCT dated June 29, 2012 of the Ministry of Industry and Trade prescribing electricity sale prices and guiding their application
Circular No. 18/2012/TT-BCT dated June 29, 2012 of the Ministry of Industry and Trade on the supervision of competitive electricity market
© Copyright: 2011 DRAGON LAW FIRM - All rights reserved
Thám tử | Văn phòng luật sư | Luật sư bào chữa | Vietnam lawfirm | Quảng cáo trực tuyến | Thiết bị camera | đại lý vé máy bay | Thám tử hà nội | dịch vụ thám tử | Thám tử tại hà nội | thám tử sài gòn | thuê thám tử tại sài gòn | Thám tử tại sài gòn | Thám tử hải phòng | Thám tử | Thám tử tư | quảng cáo Facebook