Decision No. 16/2012/QD-TTg dated March 08, 2012 of the Prime Minister stipulating the auction and transfer of the right to use radio frequency
Article 1. Scope of regulation
This Decision provides the auction of the right to use radio frequency and the transfer of the right to use radio frequency acquired through auction.
Article 2. Interpretation of terms
In this Decision, the following terms and phrases are construed as follows:
1. Auction of the right to use radio frequency (below referred to as auction) means the identification of enterprises entitled to use bands and frequency channels through assessment based on minimum requirements and highest bids of enterprises. Enterprises meeting minimum requirements and offer the highest bids are auction winners.
2. Bidding dossier means a collection of documents serving an auction approved by the Minister of Information and Communications as the basis for enterprises to compile bid dossiers and participate in an auction.
3. Bid dossier means documents prepared by an enterprise participating in an auction and submitted to the auction council according to requirements stated in the bidding dossier.
4. Minimum requirements arc requirements stated in the bidding dossier for enterprises participating in an auction, including requirements on legal status, financial and investment capacity, technical and operational capacity and human resources of enterprises.
5. Commitment document means a document in the bid dossier signed and sealed by the at-law representative of an enterprise which states the enterprise’s commitment to satisfying minimum requirements and complying with forms and levels of fine when failing to satisfying minimum requirements after being granted a telecommunications license or radio frequency use license.
6. Auction-winning amount is the sum of money payable by the auction winner for having the right to use a band block or frequency channel it wins at an auction.
7. Transfer of the right to use radio frequency means mat an enterprise transfers to another enterprise the whole of the right to use band or frequency channel according to the telecommunications license or radio frequency use license which it wins at an auction....
Directive No. 25/CT-TTg dated September 26, 2012 of the Prime Minister on the enhancement of price stabilization and management in the last months of 2012
Circular No. 25/2012/TT-BCT dated September 17, 2012 of the Ministry of Finance amending and supplementing the joint Circular No. 14/2009/TTLT-BCT-BTC dated June 23, 2009 of the Ministry of Industry a
Circular No. 17/2012/TT-BCT dated June 29, 2012 of the Ministry of Industry and Trade prescribing electricity sale prices and guiding their application
Circular No. 18/2012/TT-BCT dated June 29, 2012 of the Ministry of Industry and Trade on the supervision of competitive electricity market
© Copyright: 2011 DRAGON LAW FIRM - All rights reserved
Thám tử | Văn phòng luật sư | Luật sư bào chữa | Vietnam lawfirm | Quảng cáo trực tuyến | Thiết bị camera | đại lý vé máy bay | Thám tử hà nội | dịch vụ thám tử | Thám tử tại hà nội | thám tử sài gòn | thuê thám tử tại sài gòn | Thám tử tại sài gòn | Thám tử hải phòng | Thám tử | Thám tử tư | quảng cáo Facebook