Decision No. 06/2012/QD-TTg dated January 20, 2012 of the Prime Minister on consultation with the business community on international trade agreements
Article 1. Scope of regulation and subjects of application
This Decision provides the powers, responsibilities and scope of consultation between agencies responsible for negotiation and the Vietnamese business community in the process of preparing and negotiating international trade agreements.
Article 2. Interpretation of terms
In this Decision, the terms below are construed as follows:
1. Agency responsible for negotiation is a ministry, ministerial-level agency, government-attached agency or negotiation delegation established by competent authorities to assume the prime responsibility for negotiating an international trade agreement with one or more than one partner.
2. Business community comprises Vietnamese enterprises defined under the Enterprise Law, business associations and lawful representative agencies and organizations of these enterprises as provided by Vietnamese law.
3. International trade agreement means a bilateral or multilateral trade agreement or equivalent economic or trade agreement containing commitments to open the market, amend and supplement regulations and laws directly or indirectly affecting the operation of the economy in general and of the business community in particular, which is implemented by the agency responsible for negotiation under the Prime Minister’s assignment.
4. Feasibility study of an international trade agreement is a study conducted by the agency responsible for negotiation itself or in coordination with another agency or other agencies to analyze strengths and weaknesses, opportunities and challenges, identify benefits and assess impacts of an international trade agreement concerning market opening on Vietnam so as to recommend whether to initiate negotiations to competent authorities for consideration and decision.
Article 3. Powers and responsibilities of agencies responsible for negotiation to consult enterprises in the stage of feasibility study
1. Consultation to provide and collect information may be conducted after competent authorities decide to initiate the stage of feasibility study of negotiations on an international trade agreement with potential partners....
Directive No. 25/CT-TTg dated September 26, 2012 of the Prime Minister on the enhancement of price stabilization and management in the last months of 2012
Circular No. 25/2012/TT-BCT dated September 17, 2012 of the Ministry of Finance amending and supplementing the joint Circular No. 14/2009/TTLT-BCT-BTC dated June 23, 2009 of the Ministry of Industry a
Circular No. 17/2012/TT-BCT dated June 29, 2012 of the Ministry of Industry and Trade prescribing electricity sale prices and guiding their application
Circular No. 18/2012/TT-BCT dated June 29, 2012 of the Ministry of Industry and Trade on the supervision of competitive electricity market
© Copyright: 2011 DRAGON LAW FIRM - All rights reserved