Circular No. 48/2011/TT-BCT dated December 30, 2011 of the Ministry of Industry and Trade on quality management of group-2 products and goods under the Ministry of Industry and Trade’s management
Article 1. Scope of regulation and subjects of application
This Circular provides the quality management of likely unsafe products and goods (below referred to as group-2 products and goods) under the Ministry of Industry and Trade’s management and applies to:
1. Organizations and individuals manufacturing, trading in and using group-2 products and goods managed by the Ministry of Industry and Trade.
2. State management agencies in charge of quality of group-2 products and goods under the Ministry of Industry and Trade and other related agencies and organizations.
3. Conformity assessment organizations designated or recognized by the Ministry of Industry and Trade.
Article 2. Interpretation of terms
1. Group-2 products and goods means products and goods which, under proper transportation, storage, preservation and use conditions, are still likely to cause harms to humans, animals, plants, property and the environment.
2. State examination of product and goods quality means a state agency’s consideration and re-evaluation of product and goods quality, production or service provision process which has been assessed by a conformity assessment organization or for which other quality control measures have been taken by manufacturers or traders.
3. Product and goods quality examination agency of the Ministry of Industry and Trade means a unit assigned or decentralized to perform the state management of the quality of products and goods under the Ministry of Industry and Trade’s management........
Directive No. 25/CT-TTg dated September 26, 2012 of the Prime Minister on the enhancement of price stabilization and management in the last months of 2012
Circular No. 25/2012/TT-BCT dated September 17, 2012 of the Ministry of Finance amending and supplementing the joint Circular No. 14/2009/TTLT-BCT-BTC dated June 23, 2009 of the Ministry of Industry a
Circular No. 17/2012/TT-BCT dated June 29, 2012 of the Ministry of Industry and Trade prescribing electricity sale prices and guiding their application
Circular No. 18/2012/TT-BCT dated June 29, 2012 of the Ministry of Industry and Trade on the supervision of competitive electricity market
© Copyright: 2011 DRAGON LAW FIRM - All rights reserved
Thám tử | Văn phòng luật sư | Business Investigation | Luật sư bào chữa | Vietnam lawfirm | Quảng cáo trực tuyến | Thiết bị camera | đại lý vé máy bay | Thám tử hà nội | dịch vụ thám tử | Thám tử tại hà nội | thám tử sài gòn | thuê thám tử tại sài gòn | Thám tử tại sài gòn | Thám tử hải phòng | Thám tử | Thám tử tư |