Circular No. 88/2011/TT-BNNPTNT dated December 28, 2011 of the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development ...
Article 1. Scope of regulation
This Circular provides contents, order and procedures for the export and import of goods subject to specialized management by the agriculture, forestry and fisheries sector, including:
1. Export of timber and wood products from domestic natural forests; firewood and charcoal made from timber or firewood originated from wood from domestic natural forests.
2. Export and import of endangered, precious and are will animals and plants.
3. Export and import of plant varieties.
4. Export and import of animal breeds.
5. Export and import of live aquatic products.
6. Import of veterinary drugs and materials for the production of drugs, vaccines, biological preparations, microorganisms and chemicals used in animal health.
7. Import of materials and products for the treatment and improvement of the aquaculture environment.
8. Import of plant protection drugs and materials for the production of plant protection drugs and living organisms used for plant protection.
9. Import of animal feed.
10. Import of fertilizers and materials for fertilizer production.
11. Export and import of genetic resources of plants for scientific and technical research and exchange......
Directive No. 25/CT-TTg dated September 26, 2012 of the Prime Minister on the enhancement of price stabilization and management in the last months of 2012
Circular No. 25/2012/TT-BCT dated September 17, 2012 of the Ministry of Finance amending and supplementing the joint Circular No. 14/2009/TTLT-BCT-BTC dated June 23, 2009 of the Ministry of Industry a
Circular No. 17/2012/TT-BCT dated June 29, 2012 of the Ministry of Industry and Trade prescribing electricity sale prices and guiding their application
Circular No. 18/2012/TT-BCT dated June 29, 2012 of the Ministry of Industry and Trade on the supervision of competitive electricity market
© Copyright: 2011 DRAGON LAW FIRM - All rights reserved