Labor Code No. 10/2012/QH13 dated June 18, 2012 of the National Assembly
Article 1. Scope of regulation
The Labor Code specifies the labor standards; the rights, obligations and responsibilities of the employees, the employers, the labor representative organizations, the employer representative organizations in the labor relation and other relations directly related to the labor relation, the State management of labor.
2. The employers.
3. Foreign employees working in
4. Other individuals, agencies and organizations directly related to the labor relation.
Article 3. Interpretation of terms
In this Code, the following terms are construed as follows:
1. Employees are people from 15 years old and above, capable of working, working under labor contracts, receiving salaries and subject to the management of the employers.
2. The employers are enterprises, agencies, organizations, cooperatives, households and individuals hiring, employing employees under labor contracts. The individuals must be sufficiently capable of civil acts.
3. The labor collectives are organized collectives of the employees working for one employer or in one division under the organizational structure of the employer.
4. The internal labor representative organizations are the executive board of the internal Union or the executive board of the direct superior Union if the internal
5. The employer representative organizations are organizations legally established to represent and protect the lawful rights and interests of the employers in the labor relation.
6. Labor relation is the social relation occurring while hiring or employing, paying.......
Law firm, Dragon law firm, law firms in vietnam, law firms in Hanoi, law firms in hcmc, vietnam law firms, Hanoi law firms, vietnam lawyers, Hanoi lawyers, lawyers in Hanoi, lawyers in vietnam, lawyers in haiphong, dragon lawyers, hcmc law firms, hcmc lawyers, lawfirm, lawyer
Official Dispatch No. 2750/LDTBXH/LDTL dated August 09, 2012 of the Ministry of Labor, War Invalids and Social Affairs consulting for plan on adjusting the region-based minimum wage levels in 2013 for
Decision No. 673/QD-LDTBXH dated May 31, 2012 of the Ministry of Labor, War Invalids and Social Affairs on reclaiming business license for the service of Vietnamese guest workers
Joint circular No. 13/2012/TTLT-BLDTBXH-BYT dated May 30, 2012 of the Ministry of Labor, War Invalids and Social Affairs and the Ministry of Health guiding the implementation of the regime of allowanc
© Copyright: 2011 DRAGON LAW FIRM - All rights reserved