Circular No. 10/2012/TT-BLDTBXH dated April 26, 2012 of the Ministry of Labor, War Invalids and Social Affairs on guiding the application of the general minimum wage to state-owned one-member limited
Article 1. Scope and subjects of application
Contractual workers; members of the Member Council (or the company president), controllers, the General Director (Director), Deputy General Director (Deputy Director), Chief accountant working in State-owned one-member limited liability companies including:
1. Independent one-member limited liability companies belonging to Ministries and People’s Committees of central-affiliated cities and provinces.
2. One-member limited liability companies being parent companies of State Economic corporations, parent companies under the parent company – subsidiary company model of which the operation charters are approved, transformed, established by the Prime Minister, Ministers, the Presidents of People’s Committees of central-affiliated cities and provinces.
3. One-member limited liability companies are owned by the parent companies prescribed in Clause 2 this Article.
One-member limited liability companies being owned by the parent companies prescribed in Clause 1, Clause 2 and 3 stated above are abbreviated as “companies”.
Article 2. Applying the general minimum wage to calculate wages
The general minimum wage being 1,050,000 VND/month is applied to calculate wages and benefits from May 01, 2012 as follows:
1. Based on the general minimum wage and the wage coefficient in the wage scales, payrolls and benefits prescribed in the Government’s Decree No. 205/2004/ND-CP and the Decree No. 204/2004/ND-CP of December 14, 2004, the company shall recalculate the wage and benefits for used as a basis for paying and benefiting social insurance, unemployment insurance, medical insurance, severance pay, holiday pay, annual days off and other regulations as prescribed by labor law.
2. The calculation of wages in the wage scales, payrolls and benefits are implemented as follows: the hierarchical wage coefficient by occupation, jobs; the wage coefficient by profession; the wage by position, benefits, the reserved difference coefficient (if any) multiplied by the general minimum wage of 1,050,000 VND/month.........
Dragon law firm, law firms in vietnam, law firms in Hanoi, law firms in hcmc, vietnam law firms, Hanoi law firms, vietnam lawyers, Hanoi lawyers, lawyers in Hanoi, lawyers in vietnam, lawyers in haiphong, dragon lawyers, hcmc law firms, hcmc lawyers, lawfirm, lawyer
Official Dispatch No. 2750/LDTBXH/LDTL dated August 09, 2012 of the Ministry of Labor, War Invalids and Social Affairs consulting for plan on adjusting the region-based minimum wage levels in 2013 for
Decision No. 673/QD-LDTBXH dated May 31, 2012 of the Ministry of Labor, War Invalids and Social Affairs on reclaiming business license for the service of Vietnamese guest workers
Joint circular No. 13/2012/TTLT-BLDTBXH-BYT dated May 30, 2012 of the Ministry of Labor, War Invalids and Social Affairs and the Ministry of Health guiding the implementation of the regime of allowanc
© Copyright: 2011 DRAGON LAW FIRM - All rights reserved
Thám tử | Văn phòng luật sư | Luật sư bào chữa | Vietnam lawfirm | Quảng cáo trực tuyến | Thiết bị camera | đại lý vé máy bay | Thám tử hà nội | dịch vụ thám tử | Thám tử tại hà nội | thám tử sài gòn | thuê thám tử tại sài gòn | Thám tử tại sài gòn | Thám tử hải phòng | Thám tử | Thám tử tư | quảng cáo Facebook