Circular No. 11/2012/TT-BGTVT dated April 12, 2012 of the Ministry of Transport providing on professional standard, professional certificate of seafarers and the minimum safety complement of Vietnam
Article 1. Scope of regulation
This Circular provides on professional standard, professional certificate of seafarers and the minimum safety complement of Vietnamese seagoing ship.
Article 2. Subjects of application
1. This Circular applies to agencies, organizations, individuals, seafarers that relate to professional standard, professional certificate of seafarers and the minimum safety complement of Vietnamese seagoing ships.
2. This Circular applies to ships on official duty in cases specified in this Circular.
Article 3. Interpretation of terms
In this Circular, the below terms are construed as follows:
1. STCW Convention means the International Convention on Standards of Training, Certification and Watchkeeping for Seafarers in 1978 and amended in 2010;
2. STCW Code means the Code together with the Convention on Standards of Training, Certification and Watchkeeping for Seafarers in 1978 and amendments;
3. Captain means person having the highest the command right of a ship;
4. Vice captain means the adjacent-captain officer and being the commander of ship when the captain is incapable of commanding;
5. Deck officer means officer who possess specialized and professional qualification as prescribed in Chapter II of STCW Convention;
6. Chief mechanic means high-level mechanic officer who is in charge of mechanical propulsion of ship and operation, maintenance of ship’s electrical and mechanical equipment;
7. Second Mechanic means mechanic officer who is adjacent chief machine and in charge of mechanical propulsion of ship and operation, maintenance of ship’s electrical and mechanical equipment when chief machine is incapable of undertaking thereof;.....
Law firm, Dragon law firm, law firms in vietnam, law firms in Hanoi, law firms in hcmc, vietnam law firms, Hanoi law firms, vietnam lawyers, Hanoi lawyers, lawyers in Hanoi, lawyers in vietnam, lawyers in haiphong, dragon lawyers, hcmc law firms, hcmc lawyers, lawfirm, lawyer
Official Dispatch No. 2750/LDTBXH/LDTL dated August 09, 2012 of the Ministry of Labor, War Invalids and Social Affairs consulting for plan on adjusting the region-based minimum wage levels in 2013 for
Decision No. 673/QD-LDTBXH dated May 31, 2012 of the Ministry of Labor, War Invalids and Social Affairs on reclaiming business license for the service of Vietnamese guest workers
Joint circular No. 13/2012/TTLT-BLDTBXH-BYT dated May 30, 2012 of the Ministry of Labor, War Invalids and Social Affairs and the Ministry of Health guiding the implementation of the regime of allowanc
© Copyright: 2011 DRAGON LAW FIRM - All rights reserved
Thám tử | Văn phòng luật sư | Luật sư bào chữa | Vietnam lawfirm | Quảng cáo trực tuyến | Thiết bị camera | đại lý vé máy bay | Thám tử hà nội | dịch vụ thám tử | Thám tử tại hà nội | thám tử sài gòn | thuê thám tử tại sài gòn | Thám tử tại sài gòn | Thám tử hải phòng | Thám tử | Thám tử tư | quảng cáo Facebook