Joint Circular No. 40/2011/TTLT-BLDTBXH-BYT dated December 28, 2011 of the Ministry of Labor, War Invalids and Social Affairs and the Ministry of Finance defining the adverse working conditions and jo
Article 1. Scope of governing and application subjects
1. This Circular prescribes the adverse working conditions and list of jobs that are not used female employees, female employees who are pregnant, or nursing children under 12 months old.
2. This Circular applies to the agencies, enterprises and organizations (hereinafter referred to as the establishment of employment) and individuals that use female employees, female employees who are pregnant or nursing children under 12 months old including:
a) The administrative agencies, public service providing units, people’s armed forces (people’s army forces and people’s public security), political organizations, political- social organizations, social - professional organizations, other social organizations;
b) The enterprises of all economic sectors;
c) Cooperatives and Unions of Cooperatives;
d) The agencies, foreign organizations, international organizations having their headquarters in the territory of Socialist Republic of Vietnam;
đ) The individuals or organizations that use female employees.
Article 2. The adverse working conditions that are permitted to use female employees
1. Workplace having pressure greater than atmospheric pressure.
2. Workplace at the dangerous cliff.
3. Frequent soak in water (from 04 hours per day or more, more than 3 days per week).
4. Heavy and too hard work (the average energy expenditure of more than 5 kcal/min, average heart rate of over 120/min).......
Official Dispatch No. 2750/LDTBXH/LDTL dated August 09, 2012 of the Ministry of Labor, War Invalids and Social Affairs consulting for plan on adjusting the region-based minimum wage levels in 2013 for
Decision No. 673/QD-LDTBXH dated May 31, 2012 of the Ministry of Labor, War Invalids and Social Affairs on reclaiming business license for the service of Vietnamese guest workers
Joint circular No. 13/2012/TTLT-BLDTBXH-BYT dated May 30, 2012 of the Ministry of Labor, War Invalids and Social Affairs and the Ministry of Health guiding the implementation of the regime of allowanc
© Copyright: 2011 DRAGON LAW FIRM - All rights reserved