Circular No. 42/2011/TT-BCT dated December 19, 2011 of the Ministry of Industry and Trade prescribing electricity sale prices and guiding their application
Article 1. Scope of regulation and subjects of application
1. This Circular prescribes specific electricity retail prices applicable to different customer groups based on the average electricity sale price determined under the mechanism provided in the Prime Minister’s Decision No.24/2011/QD-TTg of April 15, 2011, on market-based adjustment of electricity sale prices, the structure of the electricity retail tariff approved by the Prime Minister, and wholesale prices applicable to electricity retailers buying electricity directly from power corporations or attached power units.
2. This Circular applies to organizations and individuals buying or selling electricity from the national power system and related organizations and individuals.
3. Provincial-level People’s Committees shall approve electricity sale prices in localities which are not yet connected to the national power grid after obtaining written appraisal opinions from the Electricity Regulatory Authority of Vietnam.
Article 2. Average electricity sale price
The average electricity sale price is VND 1.304/kWh (exclusive of value-added lax) corresponding to specific calculation parameters in Part A of the Appendix to this Circular.
Article 3. Voltage-based electricity sale prices
1. Voltage-based electricity sale prices are applicable to customers using electricity for purposes of production, business, service provision, irrigation, non-business and administrative work, for industrial parks and other purposes at high-rise apartment buildings in cities and new urban centers.
2. Electricity shall be sold at the price applicable to the voltage of the electric metering system.
Article 4. Daily consumption hour-based electricity sale prices..........
Official Dispatch No. 2750/LDTBXH/LDTL dated August 09, 2012 of the Ministry of Labor, War Invalids and Social Affairs consulting for plan on adjusting the region-based minimum wage levels in 2013 for
Decision No. 673/QD-LDTBXH dated May 31, 2012 of the Ministry of Labor, War Invalids and Social Affairs on reclaiming business license for the service of Vietnamese guest workers
Joint circular No. 13/2012/TTLT-BLDTBXH-BYT dated May 30, 2012 of the Ministry of Labor, War Invalids and Social Affairs and the Ministry of Health guiding the implementation of the regime of allowanc
© Copyright: 2011 DRAGON LAW FIRM - All rights reserved