Decision No. 1746/QD-BGTVT dated August 3, 2011 of the Ministry of Transport approving the detailed master plan on the seaport group in the Mekong River delta (Group 6) through 2020, with orientations
Pursuant to the November 26, 2003 Construction Law; Pursuant to the June 14, 2005 Maritime Code of Vietnam; Pursuant to the Government’s Decree No. 51/2008/ND-CP of April 22, 2008, defining the functions, tasks, powers and organizational structure of the Ministry of Transport;
Pursuant to the Government’s Decree No. 92/2006/ND-CP of September 7, 2006, on elaboration, appraisal, approval and management of socioeconomic development master plans, and Decree No. 04/2008/ND-CP of January 11, 2008, amending and supplementing a number of articles of Decree No. 92/2006/ND-CP;
Pursuant to the Prime Minister’s Decision No. 2190/QD-TTg of December 24, 2009, approving the master plan on development of Vietnam’s seaport
system through 2020, with orientations toward 2030; Considering Report No. 1353/TTr-CHHVN-KHDT of June 21, 2011, of the Vietnam Maritime Administration, and the minutes of the meeting of the
Appraisal Council on April 15, 2011, on the detailed master plan on the seaport group in the Mekong River delta (Group 6) through 2020, with orientations toward 2030;
At the proposal of the standing body of the Appraisal Council and the director of the Planning and Investment Department,
Article 1. To approve the detailed master plan on the seaport group in the Mekong River delta seaports (Group 6) through 2020, with orientations toward 2030, with the following principal contents:
1. Scope of the master plan
Group 6 consists of seaports in 13 provinces and cities in the Mekong River delta, Phu Quoc island and islands in the southwestern sea (particularly, seaports on Soai Rap river in Long An and Tien Giang
provinces fall within the scope of the master plan of seaport group 5).
2. Development viewpoints and objectives a/ Development viewpoints:
- To develop seaports according to the capability for and progress of renovation and upgrading of estuary channels in the Mekong River delta; to study the possibility of developing seaports seaward, thereby creating a driving force for development of coastal economic zones and industrial parks-urban centers.
- To rationally develop regional major general seaports, special-use seaports and local seaports to suit characteristics and meet transportation needs of the regional waterway and road transport networks and concurrently ensure their close connection with seaports of Group 5 in a harmonious whole.
- To complete the building of new navigable channels through Quan Chanh Bo canal to serve as a basis for the development of infrastructure of Hau river ports, including the national general and regional major port in Can Tho. To maintain the depth of Dinh An channel for ships of 5,000 10,000 DWT. To develop seaports simultaneously with seaport-connected infrastructure facilities and behind-port services.
- To mobilize all possible domestic and overseas resources for seaport development and invest in seaport infrastructure development. - To closely combine seaport development with environmental management and protection, and assurance of national defense and security.
b/ Development objectives and orientations:
- General objectives
The development of seaports in the Mekong River delta aims to meet the demand for cargo throughput at these seaports, ensuring their role as a driving force for socio-economic development of the whole region; and create an important prerequisite for forming a synchronous and transferable transport system, effectively organizing transportation in the region, improving operation efficiency of the intra-regional and interregional transport networks, thus reducing pressure on transport axes linking the Mekong River delta and Ho Chi Minh City as well as time and costs of transportation of exports and imports of the Mekong River delta through seaport group 5.
- Specific targets
+ The port throughput at different points of planning periods will be as follows:.....
Dragon Law Firm
dragon law firm, lawyer, lawyers, Vietnam laws, Vietnamese law, lawfirm, Vietnam lawfirm, Hanoi lawfirm, Haiphong law firm, haiphong lawfirm, danang law firm, danang lawfirm, haiphong lawyers, danang lawyers
Decree No. 89/2011/ND-CP dated October 10, 2011 of the Government amending, supplementing some articles of the Decree No. 87/2009/ND-CP dated October 19, 2009 of the Government on multimodal transport
Decision No. 1697/QD-TTg dated September 28, 2011 of the Prime Minister approving the detailed master plan on belt road 3 of Ho Chi Minh City
Decision No. 1698/QD-TTg dated September 28, 2011 of the Prime Minister approving the detailed master plan on belt road 4 of Ho Chi Minh City
Decree No. 79/2011/ND-CP dated September 05, 2011 of the Government amending, supplementing some articles of the Decree No. 36/2008/ND-CP dated March 28, 2009 of the Government on management of unmann
Decision No. 1743/QD-BGTVT dated August 3, 2011 of the Ministry of Transport approving the detailed master plan on the seaport group in Central Central Vietnam (Group 3) through 2020, with orientation
© Copyright: 2011 DRAGON LAW FIRM - All rights reserved
Thám tử | Văn phòng luật sư | Luật sư bào chữa | Vietnam lawfirm | Quảng cáo trực tuyến | Thiết bị camera | đại lý vé máy bay | Thám tử hà nội | dịch vụ thám tử | Thám tử tại hà nội | thám tử sài gòn | thuê thám tử tại sài gòn | Thám tử tại sài gòn | Thám tử hải phòng | Thám tử | Thám tử tư | quảng cáo Facebook