Decision No. 1764/QD-BGTVT dated August 3, 2011 of the Ministry of Transport approving the detailed master plan on the seaport group in Southern Central Vietnam (Group 4) through 2020, with orientatio
Pursuant to the November 26, 2003 Construction Law; Pursuant to the June 14, 2005 Maritime Code of Vietnam; Pursuant to the Government’s Decree No. 51/2008/ND-CP of April 22, 2008, defining the functions, tasks, powers and organizational structure of the Ministry of Transport;
Pursuant to the Government’s Decree No. 92/2006/ND-CP of September 7, 2006, on elaboration, appraisal, approval and management of socioeconomic development master plans, and Decree No. 04/2008/ND-CP of January 11, 2008, amending and supplementing a number of articles of Decree No. 92/2006/ND-CP;
Pursuant to the Prime Minister’s Decision No. 2190/QD-TTg of December 24, 2009, approving the master plan on development of Vietnam’s seaport system through 2020, with orientations toward 2030;
Considering Report No. 1623/TTr-CHHVN-KHDT of July 21, 2011, of the Vietnam Maritime Administration, and the minutes of the meeting of the Appraisal Council in June 2011, on the detailed master plan on the seaport group in Southern Central Vietnam (Group 4) through 2020, with orientations toward 2030;
At the proposal of the standing body of the Appraisal Council and the director of the Planning and Investment Department,
Article 1. To approve the detailed master plan on the seaport group in Southern Central Vietnam seaports (Group 4) through 2020, with orientations toward 2030, with the following principal contents: 1. Scope of the master plan
The master plan covers seaports in coastal provinces in Southern Central Vietnam, including Binh Dinh, Phu Yen, Khanh Hoa, Ninh Thuan and Binh Thuan. The scope of service of these seaports embraces all these provinces and meets the shipping need of some Central Highlands provinces (Gia Lai, Kon Tum, Dac Lac and part of Lam Dong province), some southern provinces of the Lao People’s Democratic Republic and the northern region of the Kingdom of Cambodia.
2. Development viewpoints and objectives a/ Development viewpoints:
- To develop this seaport group in line with the master plan on development of Vietnam’s seaport system, in close combination with the local transport sector development, construction and socio-economic development master plans and other relevant master plans. - To utilize and bring into the fullest play the advantages in geographical locations and natural conditions in favorable locations for developing seaports in the southern Central Vietnam and related infrastructure facilities in a balanced and synchronous manner; to concentrate investment and adopt plans on effective operation of Van Phong international transshipment seaport, making technology - management - operation
breakthroughs toward modernity for assumption of the role as a regional international transshipment seaport.
- To rationally develop national and regional major general seaports, special-use seaports and local seaports in order to assure harmony in the entire group; to attach importance to development of general and specialuse seaports for large-tonnage seagoing ships in Quy Nhon, Van Phong and Cam Ranh areas; to develop special-use seaports associated with economic zones, industrial parks, and large coal-fired and nuclear thermal
power plants and bauxite-aluminum plants; to attach importance to the maintenance and regular repair of existing wharves to assure synchronous and effective operation.
- To synchronously develop seaports and navigable channels as well as seaport infrastructure facilities and public infrastructure linked with seaports; to develop goods distribution and logistics centers. - To mobilize all possible domestic and overseas resources for seaport development. To step up the socialization of investment in seaport infrastructure development.
- To closely combine seaport development with sanitation and environmental management and protection, assuring sustainable development in the context of climate change and meeting requirements of national defense and security.
b/ Development objectives and orientations:
- General objectives:
+ To form local general seaports in the region to meet cargo shipping needs of regional localities and link with major seaports in the region and the national international gateway and international transshipment seaports; to ensure balanced and synchronous development of seaports and related infrastructure facilities linked with seaports’ zones of attraction; and the seaports group will serve as a driving force for socio-economic development and maintenance of security and national defense in each locality, the whole Central Vietnam key economic region and related regions.
+ To meet the need for transportation of imported raw materials, materials and fuels and exported products of metallurgical, petrochemical and mining establishments in the region; and facilitate the development of seaport urban centers with a view to accelerating the regional industrialization and modernization through 2020, with orientations toward 2030.
- Specific targets:....
law firm in Vietnam, law firms in Vietnam, law firm in Hanoi, Hanoi law firm, Vietnam law, Vietnamese laws, Vietnamese lawyer, Vietnamese lawyers, Hanoi lawyers, Hanoi lawyer, lawyer in Hanoi, lawyers in Vietnam, dragon law firm, lawyer, lawyers, Vietnam laws, Vietnamese law, lawfirm
Decree No. 89/2011/ND-CP dated October 10, 2011 of the Government amending, supplementing some articles of the Decree No. 87/2009/ND-CP dated October 19, 2009 of the Government on multimodal transport
Decision No. 1697/QD-TTg dated September 28, 2011 of the Prime Minister approving the detailed master plan on belt road 3 of Ho Chi Minh City
Decision No. 1698/QD-TTg dated September 28, 2011 of the Prime Minister approving the detailed master plan on belt road 4 of Ho Chi Minh City
Decree No. 79/2011/ND-CP dated September 05, 2011 of the Government amending, supplementing some articles of the Decree No. 36/2008/ND-CP dated March 28, 2009 of the Government on management of unmann
Decision No. 1743/QD-BGTVT dated August 3, 2011 of the Ministry of Transport approving the detailed master plan on the seaport group in Central Central Vietnam (Group 3) through 2020, with orientation
© Copyright: 2011 DRAGON LAW FIRM - All rights reserved