Decision No. 1745/QD-BGTVT dated August 03, 2011 of the Ministry of Transport approving the detailed master plan on the seaport group in Southeast Vietnam (Group 5) through 2020, with orientations t
Pursuant to the November 26, 2003 Construction Law; Pursuant to the June 14, 2005 Maritime Code of Vietnam;
Pursuant to the Government’s Decree No. 51/2008/ND-CP of April 22, 2008, defining the functions, tasks, powers and organizational structure of the Ministry of Transport;
Pursuant to the Government’s Decree No. 92/2006/ND-CP of September 7, 2006, on elaboration, appraisal, approval and management of socioeconomic development master plans, and Decree No. 04/2008/ND-CP of January 11, 2008, amending and supplementing a number of articles of Decree No. 92/2006/ND-CP;
Pursuant to the Prime Minister’s Decision No. 2190/QD-TTg of December 24, 2009, approving the master plan on development of Vietnam’s seaport system through 2020, with orientations toward 2030;
Pursuant to the Government Office’s Notice No. 132/TB-VPCP of June 2, 2011, on conclusions of Prime Minister Nguyen Tan Dung at a cabinet meeting on implementation of the detailed master plan on Group 5 of seaports;
Pursuant to Report No. 1702/TTr-CHHVN-KHDT of July 29, 2011, of the Vietnam Maritime Administration, and the minutes of the meeting of the
Appraisal Council in June 2011, on the detailed master plan on the seaport group in the southeastern region (Group 5) through 2020, with orientations toward 2030;
At the proposal of the standing body of the Appraisal Council and the director of the Planning and Investment Department,
Article 1. To approve the detailed master plan on the seaport group in Southeast Vietnam (Group 5) through 2020, with orientations toward 2030, with the following principal contents:
1. Scope of the master plan Group 5 consists of seaports in coastal provinces and a city in the southeastern region, including Ho Chi Minh City, and Dong Nai, Ba Ria - Vung Tau and Binh Duong provinces, and ports on Soai Rap river in Long An and Tien Giang provinces.
2. Development viewpoints and objectives a/ Development viewpoints: - To utilize and bring into full play natural and social conditions of the region for developing seaports in Cai Mep - Thi Vai, Ben Dinh - Sao Mai and Hiep Phuoc areas and such potential locations as Long Son… so as to efficiently exploit land areas for building ports, raising the capacity to accommodate large-tonnage ships and promoting the potential of international transshipment of group-5 seaports.
- To develop seaports of Group 5 in combination with synchronous connection of road, railway and internal waterway infrastructure facilities, creating a driving force and promoting the development of coastal economic zones and urban centers and large industrial parks in Ho Chi Minh City, Dong Nai, Ba Ria - Vung Tau, Binh Duong and Binh Phuoc
provinces and adjacent provinces. To harmoniously develop special-use wharves for bulky or liquid goods, farm produce,… so as to handle various kinds of goods of the whole region.
- To reserve land and water surface areas for planning the development of general and container wharves or wharves for special-use goods in service of the whole region.
- To intensify the application of advanced and modern technologies to management and operation of seaports, first of all, large ones in Cai Mep Thi Vai (Ba Ria - Vung Tau), Cat Lai and Hiep Phuoc (Ho Chi Minh City), to raise the operation efficiency and meet socio-economic development requirements of the southern dynamic economic region. - To step up and harmoniously associate the process of relocation of seaports from inner cities with the organization of transport in seaport urban centers, assuring that the port-linking transport system does not conflict with the urban transport system.
- To mobilize to the utmost all social resources, especially from the private sector and foreign direct investment for developing seaports and seaport common-use infrastructure facilities.
- To develop ports in a sustainable manner, associating port development with environmental protection and protection of the natural ecosystem and avoiding bad impacts on social and daily-life activities of inhabitants in the region. The development and operation of regional seaports must be associated with the protection of the eco-environment in Ganh Rai bay, Can Gio submerged eco-forests and submerged forests along Thi Vai river, avoiding bad impacts on tourism potentials of Ho Chi Minh City and Vung Tau city.....
Decree No. 89/2011/ND-CP dated October 10, 2011 of the Government amending, supplementing some articles of the Decree No. 87/2009/ND-CP dated October 19, 2009 of the Government on multimodal transport
Decision No. 1697/QD-TTg dated September 28, 2011 of the Prime Minister approving the detailed master plan on belt road 3 of Ho Chi Minh City
Decision No. 1698/QD-TTg dated September 28, 2011 of the Prime Minister approving the detailed master plan on belt road 4 of Ho Chi Minh City
Decree No. 79/2011/ND-CP dated September 05, 2011 of the Government amending, supplementing some articles of the Decree No. 36/2008/ND-CP dated March 28, 2009 of the Government on management of unmann
Decision No. 1743/QD-BGTVT dated August 3, 2011 of the Ministry of Transport approving the detailed master plan on the seaport group in Central Central Vietnam (Group 3) through 2020, with orientation
© Copyright: 2011 DRAGON LAW FIRM - All rights reserved