Decision No. 1287/QD-TTg dated July 29, 2011 of the Prime Minister approving the detailed master plan on belt road 4 of Hanoi Capital Region, the section south of national highway 18
Pursuant to the December 25, 2001 Law on Organization of the Government;
Pursuant to the master plan on construction of Hanoi Capital region through 2020, with orientations toward 2050;
At the proposal of the Minister of Transport in Report No. 2841/TTrBGTVT of May 17, 2011, on the detailed master plan on belt road 4 of Hanoi Capital region, the section south of national highway 18.
Article 1. To approve the detailed master plan on belt road 4 of Hanoi Capital region, the section south of national highway 18, with the following principal contents:
1. Objectives of the master plan:
- To concretize the master plan on transport development of Hanoi capital through 2020, approved by the Government in Decision No. 90/2008/QDTTg of July 9, 2008, identifying the direction and size of the whole route and determining prioritized route sections to be invested under sub-projects in different provinces so as develop transport infrastructure in localities within the Hanoi Capital region.
- To serve as a basis for determining boundary landmarks for localities to implement their socio-economic development, construction and land use master plans and other master plans concerning the belt road. - To link radial expressways and national highways already put into operation or being under construction so as to bring into full play their effectiveness, contribute to mitigating traffic congestion in the inner city and provide proactive and effective transport services for regional economic development.
2. Contents of the master plan: a/ Planning scope:
The belt road will run through the administrative boundaries of 14 districts and cities of 3 provinces and cities:
- Hanoi city: Soc Son, Me Linh, Dan Phuong, Hoai Duc, Thanh Oai and Thuong Tin rural districts and Ha Dong urban district.
- Hung Yen province: Van (Jiang, Khoai Chan, Yen My and Van Lam rural districts.
- Bac Ninh province: Thuan Thanh and Que Vo rural districts and Bac Ninh city.
b/ Route direction:
- Starting point: Km3+695 on Noi Bai - Lao Cai expressway (in Thanh Xuan commune, Soc Son district, Hanoi).
- Ending point: Km 35+300 on Noi Bai -Ha Long expressway (in Nam Son commune, Bac Ninh city, Bac Ninh province).
- The total length of belt road IV’s section south of national highway 18 is around 98 km.
- Detailed directions of each section are specified as follows: + The section running through Hanoi city: From the starting point on Noi Bai - Lao Cai expressway in Thanh Xuan commune. Soc Son district, the road will head southwesterly, cross national highway 2 in Thanh Xuan commune, run through Me Linh new urban center and span over the Red River via Hong Ha bridge (its northern end is in Van Khe commune. Me Linn district, and its southern end is in Hong Ha commune, Dan Phuong district). It will cross national highway 32 in Duc Thuong commune, Hoai Duc district, Thang Long avenue at Km 12+600 and national highway 6 in Yen Nghia ward. Ha Dong district, then head southeasterly, cross national highway 1A and Phap Van - Cau Gie expressway in Van Binh commune, Thuong Tin district, and span over the Red River via Me So bridge about 1 km away from Me So ferry landing upstream. The length of the section is around 56.5 km;
+ The section running through Hung Yen province; The section will start at the inter-section with national highway 5 at km 17+900 about 150 m away from national highway 5’s tollbooth in the direction to Hanoi; cross Hanoi Hai Phong railway at a location between Ngoc village and Lac Dao railway station. Lac Dao commune, Van Lam district, then turn left and head westerly to Thuan Thanh district, Bac Ninh province. The length of the section is around 20.3 km;
+ The section running through Bac Ninh province: Starting from the boundary between Hung Yen and Bac Ninh provinces, the road will run easterly through Nguyen Duc commune, Thuan Thanh district, turn left and cross national highway.........
Dragon Law firm
Decree No. 89/2011/ND-CP dated October 10, 2011 of the Government amending, supplementing some articles of the Decree No. 87/2009/ND-CP dated October 19, 2009 of the Government on multimodal transport
Decision No. 1697/QD-TTg dated September 28, 2011 of the Prime Minister approving the detailed master plan on belt road 3 of Ho Chi Minh City
Decision No. 1698/QD-TTg dated September 28, 2011 of the Prime Minister approving the detailed master plan on belt road 4 of Ho Chi Minh City
Decree No. 79/2011/ND-CP dated September 05, 2011 of the Government amending, supplementing some articles of the Decree No. 36/2008/ND-CP dated March 28, 2009 of the Government on management of unmann
Decision No. 1743/QD-BGTVT dated August 3, 2011 of the Ministry of Transport approving the detailed master plan on the seaport group in Central Central Vietnam (Group 3) through 2020, with orientation
© Copyright: 2011 DRAGON LAW FIRM - All rights reserved