Decision No. 193/QD-TTg dated February 02, 2010 of the Prime Minister approving the program on review of new countryside construction plannings
Article 1. To approve the Program on review of new countryside construction plannings, with the following principal contents:
1. New countryside construction plannings must be in line with local and regional socioeconomic development plannings and sectoral development plannings, closely associated with orientations on the development of the urban system and economic regions and conformable with the set of national criteria for new countryside. These plannings must clearly determine development orientations, identify specific characteristics of each rural area, properly address the relationship between immediate construction and long-term development and between renovation and construction, and suit local economic development and actual income levels of people.
2. New countryside construction plannings must be elaborated with the participation of local people and communities from the proposal of planning ideas to mobilization of capital, organization of implementation and construction management.
3. New countryside construction pfennings must be coordinated, take into account investment capital sources and local socioeconomic conditions and set forth orientations and solutions for investment in the construction of technical and social infrastructure facilities and protection of the environment in residential areas so as to minimize the effects of natural disasters, flooding and weak soil foundation.
4. New countryside construction plannings must ensure the development of a modern and civilized countryside while maintaining cultural identities and fine traditions and customs of each region and each ethnic group, stabilizing people's lives, maintaining and preserving heritages, promoting intangible cultural values and adapting to natural disaster conditions.
1. By 2011. rural construction plannings will basically cover all localities nationwide for use as a basis for investment in new countryside construction and realization of the national target of new countryside construction during 2010-2020.
III. CONTENTS AND TASKS
1. Grounds for elaboration of rural construction plannings
Rural construction planning schemes must be elaborated based on approved urban construction plannings. If these plannings are not yet available, rural construction plannings shall be elaborated on the basis of socio-economic development master plans of provinces and districts, land use plannings or local socio-economic development programs and strategies.
2. Contents of rural construction planning schemes
a/ Drawing topographical maps
Rural construction plannings will be elaborated based on topographical maps. In case no topographical map is available, cadastral maps may be used but these maps must be added with altitudes or be of a scale larger than that prescribed for rural construction planning schemes.
b/ Making plannings for existing rural residential areas which are to be renovated or embellished
Based on criteria in the set of national criteria for new countryside, to evaluate existing plannings on the use of residential land, land in communal centers. land for the construction of production and production service establishments, land for the construction of socioeconomic infrastructure facilities and land areas for other purposes (defense, tourism, historical relics) in order to determine areas which are stably used in conformity with the plannings and will be maintained, land areas which have been stably used but need to be embellished or renovated and those to be changed in use purposes or be constructed.
Planning contents will focus on re-arrangement of functional spaces, transport networks and key technical infrastructure facilities under which the relocation of inhabitants must be closely associated with the improvement of the socio-economic infrastructure system and the upgrading of the technical infrastructure system; houses and public facilities which are renovated, upgraded or built must match the historical and architectural values of existing works and conform with cultural and ethnical identities of each region and each ethnic group: new spaces of a traditional village must be arranged within its inherent entirety.
c/ Making plannings for new rural residential areas (resettlement zones, relocation zones and new economic zones under key projects).
These plannings must clearly state requirements on the selection of land plots and division of functional areas, and comprise plannings on residential areas and communal centers; plannings on areas for craft industries, husbandry, aquaculture and industry, plannings on greeneries and water surfaces and plannings on technical infrastructure facilities (electricity, roads, water supply and drainage and cemeteries).
d/ Specifications for the presentation of planning contents
Planning contents will be presented in a planning scheme. Planning contents may be consolidated into a single planning drawing which, however, must present all necessary contents of the planning scheme.
e/ Application of new countryside construction planning models
When elaborating rural construction plannings. it is necessary to study and refer to new countryside construction planning models already established for different areas, localities and regions nationwide so as to ensure conformity with specific local conditions.
3. The schedule and order of priority in elaboration of rural construction plannings
a/ In 2010:
- To review existing construction planning schemes of communes, adjust planning criteria of or add new ones to these schemes so as to ensure conformity with the set of national criteria for new countryside, issued together with the Prime Minister's Decision No. 491/QD-TTg of April 16. 2009;
- To elaborate construction plannings for communes without construction plannings which are covered by the Program on sustainable poverty reduction for districts with a strong ratio of poor households (under the Government's Resolution No. 30a/2008/NQ-CP of December 27. 2008); communes covered by Programs 134 and 135; communes adjacent to urban centers (cities, towns, townships); communes in regions with a strong driving force for development such as economic zones and industrial parks, communes with national highways, and island and border communes.
b/ In 2011:
- To continue elaborating construction plannings for communes without construction plannings in provinces where dynamic development areas such as economic zones and industrial parks are planned to be established in the future: communes with agricultural production potentials such as those with farm-produce processing centers, areas under specialty plants and animals, traditional craft villages, and areas with tourism potential.
- When elaborating rural construction plannings for these communes, priority should be given to communes with undeveloped rural infrastructure facilities, aiming to stabilize and improve people's lives.
4. Formulation of plans on the elaboration of rural construction plannings and appraisal and approval of these plannings
a/ Plans on the elaboration of rural construction plannings
- Provincial-level People's Committees shall direct the formulation and implementation of plans on the elaboration of provincial-level rural construction plannings according to the order and schedule of, and the local capacity for allocating capital and arranging personnel for, elaboration of construction plannings.
- District-level People's Committees shall work out and implement plans on the elaboration of district-level rural construction plannings;
- Commune-level People's Committees shall work out and implement plans on the elaboration of commune-level rural construction plannings.
b/ Appraisal and approval of rural construction planning schemes
- Provincial-level People's Committees shall decide on and select a specialized unit to assist communes in elaborating new countryside construction plannings and. based on specific local conditions, decide on the establishment of a specialized team to assist district-level People's Committees in approving rural construction planning schemes.
- The appraisal, approval and management of rural construction plannings comply with current regulations on appraisal and approval of rural construction planning schemes.
1. Training and raising local capacities for elaborating, appraising and managing rural construction plannings
Trainees will be staffs of local consultancy agencies (provincial-level planning centers and consultancy units) and officers performing the state management of district- and commune-level rural construction plannings in provinces and centrally run cities.
Provincial-level People's Committees shall work out and implement plans on organization of training courses for officers managing district- and commune-level construction plannings in the elaboration and management of rural construction plannings according to the schedule of elaborating rural construction plannings set in this Program.
2. Funding sources
Provincial-level People's Committees shall balance annual economic non-economic fund for the elaboration of new countryside construction plannings.
For localities which meet with difficulties in allocating fund for the elaboration of rural construction plannings according to the schedule set in this Program, provincial-level People's Committees shall sum up fund amounts and propose the Prime Minister to provide support from the funding sources of the national target program on the construction of new countryside.
3. Propagation and communication
Provincial-level People's Committees shall assume the prime responsibility for, and coordinate with ministries and branches in. conducting propagation about the elaboration of new countryside construction plannings and relevant mechanisms and policies, aiming to raise the awareness of rural communities so that they will better understand construction planning contents and proactively participate in the elaboration of construction plannings as well as development investment under plannings
V. ORGANIZATION OF IMPLEMENTATION
1. Provincial-level People's Committees shall:
a/ Assume the prime responsibility and allocate funds for the implementation of this Program;
b/ Urge and inspect the implementation of this Program in their localities. Summarize reports on the implementation process. make recommendations (if any) and propose solutions for solving problems before reporting to the Prime Minister and the Steering Committee for the national target for the construction of new countryside for settlement;
c/ Manage, supervise, and organize annual and final review and assessment of, the implementation of this Program;
d/ Train and re-train local staffs in the elaboration, appraisal and management of rural construction plannings;
e/ Conduct propagation and communication about rural construction plannings and relevant mechanisms and policies;
f/ Establish specialized boards to assist provincial-level People's Committees in directing the elaboration and appraisal of rural construction planning schemes so as to ensure the implementation schedule set by this Program.
2. Responsibilities of ministries and branches
a/ The Ministry of Construction shall:
- Guide local state management agencies, scientific institutions and consultancy agencies in elaborating rural construction plannings;
- Specify contents of and methods for elaborating rural construction plannings in accordance with the new situation:
- Coordinate with localities in training and retraining local cadres in the elaboration, appraisal and management of rural construction plannings.
b/ The Ministry of Finance and the Ministry of Planning and Investment shall allocate funds as targeted support for provincial-level People's Committees to implement this Program.
c/ The Ministry of Home Affairs shall revise mechanisms and policies on organizational structures of district- and commune-level People's Committees, aiming to develop of a contingent of district- and commune-level staffs who are qualified for the construction of new countryside under plannings.
d/ Concerned ministries and branches
The Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development, the Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment, the Ministry of Transport, the Ministry of Industry and Trade, the Ministry of Information and Communications and other concerned ministries and branches shall coordinate with provincial-level People's Committees in implementing relevant contents of this Program.
Article 2. This Decision takes effect on the date of its signing.
Article 3. Ministers, heads of ministerial-level agencies, heads of government-attached agencies and chairpersons of provincial-level People's Committees shall implement this Decision.-
Tags: Lawyer, Lawyer, Law Firm, Dragon Law Firm, Hanoi Lawyer, Hanoi Law Firm, Vietnam Lawyer, Vietnam Law Firm, Lawyer in Hanoi, Law Firm in Hanoi, Lawyer in Vietnam, Law Firm in Vietnam, Vietnamese Laws
Decree No. 24/2011/ND-CP dated April 05, 2011 of the Government amending a number of Articles of the November 27, 2009 Decree No.108/2009/ND-CP on investment in the form of Build-Operate-Transfer cont
Circular No. 21/2010/TT-BXD dated November 16, 2010 of the Ministry of Construction guiding Regulation conformity certification and announcement for construction material products and goods
Circular No. 20/2010/TT-BXD dated October 27, 2010 of the Ministry of Construction guiding the pilot elaboration and announcement of a number of real estate market indexes
Circular No. 18/2010/TT-BXD dated October 15, 2010 of the Ministry of Construction providing for the application of regulations and standards in construction activities
Decision No. 1874/QD-TTg dated October 11, 2010 of the Prime Minister approving the orientations for development of Vietnam's urban lighting through 2025
© Copyright: 2011 DRAGON LAW FIRM - All rights reserved
Thám tử | Văn phòng luật sư | Luật sư bào chữa | Vietnam lawfirm | Quảng cáo trực tuyến | Thiết bị camera | đại lý vé máy bay | Thám tử hà nội | dịch vụ thám tử | Thám tử tại hà nội | thám tử sài gòn | thuê thám tử tại sài gòn | Thám tử tại sài gòn | Thám tử hải phòng | Thám tử | Thám tử tư | quảng cáo Facebook