Circular No. 03/2010/TT-BKH dated January 27, 2010 of the Ministry of Planning and Investment detailing dossiers of invitation for construction and installation prequalification
Article 1. Scope of regulation and subjects of application
1. This Circular applies to organizations and individuals in charge of making prequalification invitation dossiers for construction and installation bid packages under projects governed by the Bidding Law when applying the form of domestic and international open bidding.
2. For construction and installation bid packages under ODA-funded projects, the model prequalification invitation dossier issued together with this Circular may be used with modifications under bidding regulations in treaties to which the Socialist Republic of Vietnam is a contracting party or international agreements which have been signed by competent agencies or organizations of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam.
Article 2. Model dossier of invitation for construction and installation prequalification
The model dossier of invitation for construction and installation prequalification issued together with this Decision has the following principal contents:
Part I. Instructions for contractors
Chapter I. Requirements on prequalification procedures
Chapter II. Evaluation criteria
Chapter III. Prequalification forms
Part II. Requirements on construction and installation
Chapter IV. Summaries of construction and installation requirements
When applying this model dossier, organizations and individuals that make prequalification invitation dossiers shall base themselves on the size and characteristics of the bid package to set requirements on the principles of fair competition, equality, transparency and economic efficiency; refrain from imposing conditions to restrict the participation of contractors or create advantages for one or several contractors, thus causing unfair competition.
In this model dossier, contents in italic are for instructive and illustrative purposes which may be specified by makers of prequalification invitation dossiers based on the size and characteristics of each bid package. If it is necessary to make changes or additions to contents printed in regular font, makers of prequalification invitation dossiers shall give written explanations and ensure compliance with the bidding law; investors shall take responsibility before law for those changes and additions.
Article 3. Organization of implementation
1. This Circular takes effect on March 15, 2010, and replaces the Planning and Investment Ministry's Decision No. 937/2008/QH-BKH of July 23, 2008, providing the model dossier of invitation for construction and installation prequalification.
2. Ministries, ministerial-level agencies, government-attached agencies, central agencies, People's Committees at all levels and concerned organizations and individuals shall implement this Circular.
Ministries, ministerial-level agencies, government-attached agencies, other central agencies and provincial-level People's Committees shall, within the scope of their management, detail some contents of this Circular (if necessary) while ensuring compliance with this Circular.
3. Ministries, ministerial-level agencies, government-attached agencies, other central agencies, People's Committees at various levels and concerned organizations and individuals should report problems arising in the process of implementation to the Ministry of Planning and Investment for timely consideration and settlement.-
Tags: Lawyer, Lawyers, Vietnam Lawyer, Vietnamese Lawyer, Vietnamese Law, Law Firm, Dragon Law Firm, Hanoi Law Firm, Vietnam Law Firm, Law Firm in Hanoi, Law Firm in Vietnam, Lawyer in Hanoi, Lawyer in Vietnam
Decree No. 24/2011/ND-CP dated April 05, 2011 of the Government amending a number of Articles of the November 27, 2009 Decree No.108/2009/ND-CP on investment in the form of Build-Operate-Transfer cont
Circular No. 21/2010/TT-BXD dated November 16, 2010 of the Ministry of Construction guiding Regulation conformity certification and announcement for construction material products and goods
Circular No. 20/2010/TT-BXD dated October 27, 2010 of the Ministry of Construction guiding the pilot elaboration and announcement of a number of real estate market indexes
Circular No. 18/2010/TT-BXD dated October 15, 2010 of the Ministry of Construction providing for the application of regulations and standards in construction activities
Decision No. 1874/QD-TTg dated October 11, 2010 of the Prime Minister approving the orientations for development of Vietnam's urban lighting through 2025
© Copyright: 2011 DRAGON LAW FIRM - All rights reserved
Thám tử | Văn phòng luật sư | Luật sư bào chữa | Vietnam lawfirm | Quảng cáo trực tuyến | Thiết bị camera | đại lý vé máy bay | Thám tử hà nội | dịch vụ thám tử | Thám tử tại hà nội | thám tử sài gòn | thuê thám tử tại sài gòn | Thám tử tại sài gòn | Thám tử hải phòng | Thám tử | Thám tử tư | quảng cáo Facebook