Circular No. 01/2010/TT-BKH dated January 06, 2010 of the Ministry of Planning and Investment detailing the making of construction and installation bidding dossiers
Article 1. Scope of regulation and subjects of application
1. Subjects of application are organizations and individuals in charge of making bidding dossiers for construction and installation bid packages under projects governed by the Bidding Law when applying the form of domestic and international open bidding and restricted bidding.
2. For construction and installation bid packages under ODA-funded projects, the model bidding dossier issued together with this Circular may be applied, amended or supplemented according to bidding regulations in treaties to which the Socialist Republic of Vietnam is a contracting party or international agreements which have been signed by competent agencies or organizations of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam, if donors so agree.
Article 2. Model construction and installation bidding dossier
The model construction and installation bidding dossier issued together with this Decision has the following principal contents:
Part I. Instructions for contractors
Chapter I. Requirements on bidding procedures
Chapter II. Bid data sheet
Chapter III. Evaluation criteria and determination of evaluation prices
Chapter IV. Bid forms
Part II. Requirements on construction and installation
Chapter V. Introduction on the project and bid package
Chapter VI. Forecasts
Chapter VII. Requirements on implementation progress
Chapter VIII. Technical requirements
Chapter IX. Drawings
Part III. Contractual requirements
Chapter X. General contractual terms
Chapter XI. Specific contractual terms
Chapter XII. Model contract
When applying this model dossier, organizations and individuals that make bidding dossiers shall base themselves on the size and characteristics of the bid package to set requirements on the principle of fair competition, equality, transparency and economic efficiency; refrain from imposing conditions to restrict the participation of contractors or create advantages for one or several contractors, thus causing unfair competition.
In this model dossier, italic words are for instructive and illustrative purposes which may specified by makers of bidding dossiers based on the size and characteristics of bid packages. If it is necessary to modify or add words printed in regular font, makers of bidding dossiers shall give written explanations and ensure compliance with the bidding law; investors shall take responsibility before law for those changes and additions.
Article 3. Organization of implementation
1. This Circular takes effect on March 1,2010, and replaces the Planning and Investment Ministry's Circular No. 731/2008/QH-BKH of June 10,2008, providing the model construction and installation bidding dossier.
2. Ministries, ministerial-level agencies, government-attached agencies, central agencies,
3. Ministries, ministerial-level agencies, government-attached agencies, other central agencies, People's Committees at various levels and concerned organizations and individuals should report problems to the Ministry of Planning and Investment for timely consideration and adjustment.-
MINISTER OF PLANNING AND INVESTMENT
VO HONG PHUC
Tags: Lawyer, Vietnamese Lawyer, Vietnamese Law, Law Firm, Dragon Law Firm, Hanoi Lawyer, Hanoi Law Firm, Vietnam Lawyer, Vietnam Law Firm, Lawyers, Lawyer in Hanoi, Law Firm in Hanoi, Law Firm in Vietnam, Lawyer in Vietnam
Decree No. 24/2011/ND-CP dated April 05, 2011 of the Government amending a number of Articles of the November 27, 2009 Decree No.108/2009/ND-CP on investment in the form of Build-Operate-Transfer cont
Circular No. 21/2010/TT-BXD dated November 16, 2010 of the Ministry of Construction guiding Regulation conformity certification and announcement for construction material products and goods
Circular No. 20/2010/TT-BXD dated October 27, 2010 of the Ministry of Construction guiding the pilot elaboration and announcement of a number of real estate market indexes
Circular No. 18/2010/TT-BXD dated October 15, 2010 of the Ministry of Construction providing for the application of regulations and standards in construction activities
Decision No. 1874/QD-TTg dated October 11, 2010 of the Prime Minister approving the orientations for development of Vietnam's urban lighting through 2025
© Copyright: 2011 DRAGON LAW FIRM - All rights reserved
Thám tử | Văn phòng luật sư | Luật sư bào chữa | Vietnam lawfirm | Quảng cáo trực tuyến | Thiết bị camera | đại lý vé máy bay | Thám tử hà nội | dịch vụ thám tử | Thám tử tại hà nội | thám tử sài gòn | thuê thám tử tại sài gòn | Thám tử tại sài gòn | Thám tử hải phòng | Thám tử | Thám tử tư | quảng cáo Facebook