Circular No. 08/2010/TT-BKH dated April 21,2010 of the Ministry of Planning and Investment detailing the making of reports on appraisal of bidding results
Article 1. Scope of regulation and subjects of application
This Circular applies to agencies organizations and individuals responsible for appraising bidding results (below referred to a appraising agencies or organizations) applicable for consultancy service bid packages (for institutional contractors) and procurement and construction and installment bid packages under projects regulated by the Bidding Law when applying the form of domestic or international open or restricted bidding. For other forms of contractor selection, appraising agencies or organizations may amend and supplement a number of contents of this model report for suitable application.
Article 2. Requirements on appraising agencies or organizations
1. Appraising agencies or organizations shall exercise their rights and perform their obligations specified in Article 65 of the Bidding Law.
2. When conducting appraisal, appraising agencies or organizations shall base themselves on documents supplied by bid solicitors, reports on evaluation of bid dossiers made by groups of bidding experts or organizations or units directly evaluating bid dossiers (bidding consultancy or professional bidding organizations, etc.,), opinions of evaluators of bid dossiers and documents to ensure the truthfulness and objectivity in the appraisal of biding results. Appraisal does not mean re-evaluation of bid dossiers.
Article 3. Model report on appraisal of bidding results
The model report on appraisal of bidding results attached to this Circular (not printed herein) has the following principal details:
I. Brief information on projects and bid packages
II. Summary of the bidding process
III. Summarization of appraisal results
IV. Comments and recommendations Appendices
In this model report, words in italic are for instructive and illustrative purposes which may be specified by users based on the size and characteristics of bid packages. If wishing to make modifications or supplements in words in regular font size in this model, appraising agencies or organizations shall give written explanations and ensure compliance with the bidding law and take responsibility before law for such modifications or supplements.
Article 4. Organization of implementation
1. This Circular takes effect on June 15, 2010, and replaces the Planning and Investment Ministry's Decision No. 1068/2008/QD-BKH of August 15, 2008, promulgating the model report on appraisal of bidding results.
2. Ministries, ministerial-level agencies, government-attached agencies, other central agencies, People's Committees at all levels and concerned organizations and individuals shall implement this Circular.
Ministries, ministerial-level agencies, government-attached agencies, other central agencies and provincial-level People's Committees shall, within the scope of their management, guide in detail some contents of this Circular (when necessary) while ensuring compliance with this Circular.
3. Ministries, ministerial-level agencies, government-attached agencies, other central agencies. People's Committees at all levels and concerned organizations and individuals should report problems arising in the course of implementation to the Ministry of Planning and Investment for timely consideration and settlement.-
MINISTER OF PLANNING AND INVESTMENT
VO HONG PHUC
Decree No. 24/2011/ND-CP dated April 05, 2011 of the Government amending a number of Articles of the November 27, 2009 Decree No.108/2009/ND-CP on investment in the form of Build-Operate-Transfer cont
Circular No. 203/2010/TT-BTC dated December 14, 2010 of the Ministry of Finance providing interest rates of state investment and export credit loans and interest rate differences eligible for post-inv
Circular No. 23/2010/TT-BKH dated December 13, 2010 of the Ministry of Planning and Investment prescribing capacity conditions of investment project evaluation consultancy organizations and individual
Circular No. 186/2010/TT-BTC dated November 18, 2010 of the Ministry of Finance guiding the offshore remittance of profits earned by foreign organizations and individuals from their direct investment
Decision No. 71/2010/QD-TTg dated November 09, 2010 of the Prime Minister promulgating the Regulation on pilot investment in the public-private partnership form
© Copyright: 2011 DRAGON LAW FIRM - All rights reserved