Circular No. 06/2010/TT-BKH dated March 09, 2010 of the Ministry of Planning and Investment detailing the making of consultancy service bidding dossiers
Article 1. Scope of regulation and subjects of application
1. This Circular applies to organizations and individuals in charge of making bidding dossiers for consultancy service bid packages under projects regulated by the Bidding Law when applying the form of domestic or international open bidding and restricted bidding to select institutional consultancy contractors.
2. For consultancy service bid packages under ODA-funded projects, if donors agree, the model bidding dossier issued together with this Circular may be applied with modifications in accordance with bidding regulations in treaties to which the Socialist Republic of Vietnam is a contracting party or international agreements which have been signed by competent agencies or organizations of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam.
Article 2. Model consultancy service bidding dossier
The model consultancy service bidding dossier issued together with this Decision has the following principal contents:
Part One. Instructions for contractors
Chapter I. Requirements on bidding procedures
Chapter II. Bid data sheet
Chapter III. Evaluation criteria
Part Two. Technical proposal template
Part Three. Financial proposal template
Part Four. Terms of reference
Part Five. Contractual requirements
Chapter IV. General contractual terms
Chapter V. Specific contractual terms
Chapter VI. Model contract
When applying this model dossier, organizations and individuals that make bidding dossiers shall base themselves on the sizes and characteristics of bid packages to set requirements on the principles of fair competition, equality, transparency and economic efficiency; refrain from imposing conditions to restrict the participation of contractors or create advantages for one or several contractors, thus causing unfair competition.
In this model dossier, contents in italic are for instructive and illustrative purposes which may be specified by makers of bidding dossiers based on the size and characteristics of each bid package. If it is necessary to make changes or additions to contents printed in regular font, makers of bidding dossiers shall give written explanations and ensure compliance with the bidding law; investors shall take responsibility before law for those changes and additions.
Article 3. Organization of implementation
1. This Circular takes effect on May 1, 2010, and replaces the Planning and Investment Ministry's Decision No. 1048/2008/QH-BKH of August 11, 2008, providing the model consultancy service bidding dossier.
2. Ministries, ministerial-level agencies, government-attached agencies, other central agencies, People's Committees at all levels and concerned organizations and individuals shall implement this Circular.
Ministries, ministerial-level agencies, government-attached agencies, other central agencies and provincial-level People's Committees shall, within the scope of their management, guide in detail some contents of this Circular (when necessary) while ensuring compliance with this Circular.
3. In the course of implementation, ministries, ministerial-level agencies, government-attached agencies, other central agencies, People's Committees at all levels and concerned organizations and individuals should report any arising problems to the Ministry of Planning and Investment for timely consideration and settlement.-
Decree No. 24/2011/ND-CP dated April 05, 2011 of the Government amending a number of Articles of the November 27, 2009 Decree No.108/2009/ND-CP on investment in the form of Build-Operate-Transfer cont
Circular No. 203/2010/TT-BTC dated December 14, 2010 of the Ministry of Finance providing interest rates of state investment and export credit loans and interest rate differences eligible for post-inv
Circular No. 23/2010/TT-BKH dated December 13, 2010 of the Ministry of Planning and Investment prescribing capacity conditions of investment project evaluation consultancy organizations and individual
Circular No. 186/2010/TT-BTC dated November 18, 2010 of the Ministry of Finance guiding the offshore remittance of profits earned by foreign organizations and individuals from their direct investment
Decision No. 71/2010/QD-TTg dated November 09, 2010 of the Prime Minister promulgating the Regulation on pilot investment in the public-private partnership form
© Copyright: 2011 DRAGON LAW FIRM - All rights reserved
Thám tử | Văn phòng luật sư | Luật sư bào chữa | Vietnam lawfirm | Quảng cáo trực tuyến | Thiết bị camera | đại lý vé máy bay | Thám tử hà nội | dịch vụ thám tử | Thám tử tại hà nội | thám tử sài gòn | thuê thám tử tại sài gòn | Thám tử tại sài gòn | Thám tử hải phòng | Thám tử | Thám tử tư | quảng cáo Facebook