Decision No. 24/2010/QD-TTg dated March 03, 2010 of the Prime Minister promulgating the Operation Regulation of Chu Lai Open Economic Zone, Quang Nam province
Article 1. To promulgate together with this Decision the Operation Regulation of Chu Lai
Open Economic Zone. Quang Nam province
Article 2. This Decision takes effect on M 1, 2010.
The Operation Regulation of Chu Lai Op Economic Zone, Quang Nam province promulgated together with this Decision, replace the Regulation promulgated together with t Prime Minister's Decision No. 253/2006/Q TTg of November 6, 2006.
Article 3. Ministers, heads of ministerial level agencies, heads of government-attach agencies and the chairperson of the PeopIe Committee of Quang Nam province shall implement this Decision.
Operation Regulation of Chu Lai Op Economic Zone, Quang Nam province
(Promulgated together with the Prime Minister’s Decision No. 24/2010/QD-TTg of March 3, 20)
Article 1. This Regulation provides for scope, scale and development objectives and organization and operation of Chu Lai of Economic Zone, Quang Nam province.
1. Chu Lai Open Economic Zone, a delimited geographical area within the national territory and under the national sovereignty, is a separate economic space with a particularly favorable and fair investment and business environment adopts stable and long-term incentive policies and transparent management mechanisms favorable for domestic and foreign investors to develop production, business and services.
2. Chu Lai Open Economic Zone embraces Nui Thanh township and Tam Nghia, Tarn Quang, Tam Hai, Tam Giang, Tam Hoa, Tam Hiep, Tam Anh Bac, Tam Anh Nam, Tam Tien, Tam Xuan 1 and Tam Xuan 2 communes. Nui Thanh district; and Tam Thanh, Tam Phu and Tam Thang communes and An Phu ward of Tam Ky city, Quang Nam province. It borders on:
a/ The East Sea to the east;
b/ Tam My and Tam Thanh communes, Nui Thanh district, Quang Nam province, to the west;
c/ Binh Son district, Quang Ngai province, to the south;
d/ Thang Binh district. Quang Nam province, to the north.
Article 3. Chu Lai Open Economic Zone's major development objectives
1. To make the fullest use of the advantages of natural conditions and political, economic and geographical positions in domestic and international trade and services to promote the socio-economic development of Quang Nam province, contributing to creating a motive for socio-economic development for the entire central region and narrowing the gap between this region and other regions in the country.
2. To build and develop Chu Lai Open Economic Zone attached to production development industries capable of manufacturing quality and highly competitive products to boost exports and expand overseas markets together with other allied industries; to develop a tourist resort with original tourist products, port economy and a non-tariff area attached to ports and urban residential centers.
3. To generate jobs, train and improve human resources, and increase laborers" incomes.
Article 4. Vietnamese organizations and individuals of all economic sectors, overseas Vietnamese and foreign investors are encouraged to make investment in Chu Lai Open Economic Zone in the areas of commercial operation of infrastructure, industrial development, urban development, seaport, trading, services, tourism, recreation and entertainment, finance-banking, transport, insurance, education and training, culture, physical training and sports, science and technology, healthcare, housing, export and import, and other production and business activities protected by Vietnamese law and relevant treaties.
1. Chu Lai Open Economic Zone has two main functional areas: a non-tariff area and a tariff area.
a/ The non-tariff area with a total land area of around 1,656 ha is located in Tam Quang and Tam Giang communes and part of Tam Nghia commune. It accommodates a free trade area attached to part of Ky Ha port;
b/ The remaining area is the tariff area, which embraces other functional areas such as an industrial park, a tourist center, a special entertainment center, an area for aquaculture and forestation, a residential area, an urban center and an administrative center.
c/ The size and location of each functional area are identified in the master plan on Chu Lai Open Economic Zone construction approved by the Prime Minister in Decision No. 43/2004/QD-TTg of March 23, 2004.
2. The Chu Lai Open Economic Zone Management Board (below referred to as the Management Board) may hire foreign consultancy companies to join in planning in detail functional areas and areas such as the urban center, the non-tariff area, the tourist resort and others in conformity with the master plan on Chu Lai Open Economic Zone construction.
The planning and construction of Chu Lai Open Economic Zone must avoid overlap with areas where exist minerals or areas already planned for mineral exploration and exploitation.
Article 6. Foreign investors may invest in the commercial provision of international telecommunications services exclusively for Chu Lai Open Economic Zone and decide by themselves charge rates in conformity with Vietnam's committed international integration roadmap.
1. The People's Committee of Quang Nam province shall allocate in one-off all land and water surface areas exclusively reserved for building and developing functional areas and the non-tariff area in Chu Lai Open Economic Zone as approved by the Prime Minister, to the Management Board for construction and development under law.
2. Investors being domestic organizations and individuals and overseas Vietnamese may be allocated or leased land. Investors being foreign organizations and individuals may rent land to implement investment projects in Chu Lai Open Economic Zone and have the rights and obligations corresponding to the applied mode of land allocation or lease under the land law.
The construction of production and business support works, functional areas infrastructure facilities, technical infrastructure facilities and public service and utility works in Chu Lai Op< Economic Zone shall be managed under the construction law.
Before building a work, an investor shall; submit a dossier of request for permission to the Management Board under the construction la Within 7 working days after receiving a complete and valid dossier, the Management Board shall; examine it, make decision and reply the invest in writing.
When building works, investors shall close collaborate with defense management agencies to ensure that construction does not affect defer and security tasks in defense zones. Work construction investment must comply with t Ordinance on Protection of Military Works a Zones, the Government's Decree No. 20/20( ND-CP of February 23, 2009, on t management of heights of aviation barricades a battlefields for management and protection Vietnam's airspace, and with plans on t location of defense works in the area.
Any historical or cultural relics discovered in the course of work construction shall handled under the Law on Cultural Heritage;
Article 9. Investment; state management operation, rights and obligations of domestic z foreign organizations and individuals engaged goods production and trading and service provision, and constructors and commercial operators of socio-technical infrastructure investment support and modes to raise funds socio-technical infrastructure development taxes, customs, land, construction, trade, labor and environmental protection; operation of the non-tariff area; and entry into, exit from and residence within Chu Lai Open Economic Zone comply with current law and treaties to which Vietnam is a contracting party.-
Decree No. 24/2011/ND-CP dated April 05, 2011 of the Government amending a number of Articles of the November 27, 2009 Decree No.108/2009/ND-CP on investment in the form of Build-Operate-Transfer cont
Circular No. 203/2010/TT-BTC dated December 14, 2010 of the Ministry of Finance providing interest rates of state investment and export credit loans and interest rate differences eligible for post-inv
Circular No. 23/2010/TT-BKH dated December 13, 2010 of the Ministry of Planning and Investment prescribing capacity conditions of investment project evaluation consultancy organizations and individual
Circular No. 186/2010/TT-BTC dated November 18, 2010 of the Ministry of Finance guiding the offshore remittance of profits earned by foreign organizations and individuals from their direct investment
Decision No. 71/2010/QD-TTg dated November 09, 2010 of the Prime Minister promulgating the Regulation on pilot investment in the public-private partnership form
© Copyright: 2011 DRAGON LAW FIRM - All rights reserved