Decision No. 71/2007/QD-BTC dated August 6, 2007 of the Ministry of Finance on non-stamping of 16 imported goods items
As from September 1, 2007, not to affix import goods stamps to 16 import items specified in Joint Circular No. 77/1997/TTLT-BTC-BTM-BNV-TCHQ dated November 1, 1997; Joint Circular No. 30/1998/TTLT-BTC-BTM-BNV-TCHQ dated March 16, 1998; Joint Circular No. 121/1998/TTLT-BTC-BTM-BNV-TCHQ dated September 1, 1998; Joint Circular No. 46/1999/TTLT-BTC-BTM-BNV-TCHQ dated May 5, 1999 of the Ministries of Finance, Trade and Home Affairs (the Ministry of Public Security now) and the General Department of Customs on the affixture of the import goods stamps to the following items:
1. Completely built up bicycles
2. Electric fans of all kinds
3. Completely built up televisions (new and old)
4. Completely built up video players (new and old)
5. Completely built up fridges (for households)
6. Independently-operated air conditioners assembled to the windows or walls (new and old)
7. Explosive engines (new and old)
8. Sanitation porcelain wares (toilets)
9. Sanitation porcelain wares (lavabos)
10. Tiles of all kinds in package (include wall facing tiles and floor facing tiles)
11. Pumps of all kinds
12. Gas stoves of all kinds.
13. Electric cookers of all kinds.
14. Bicycle frames
15. Hot and cold vacuum-flasks of all kinds.
16. Explosive engines with working machines to make the complete synchronous machines.
The affixture of stamps to import bottled wine (include jars, vases) still shall comply with the current regulations.
This Decision takes effect as from September 1, 2007.
The Director of the General Department of Tax, the Director of the General Department of Customs, the Chief of the Office of the Ministry of Finance, the heads of agencies attached to the Ministry of Finance and the relevant bodies shall have to implement this Decision.
Circular No. 07/2010/TT-BTC dated January 14, 2010 of the Ministry of Finance amending and supplementing the Finance Ministry's Circular No. 45/2008/TT-BTC dated June 5, 2008, guiding financial regula
Circular No. 163/2009/TT-BTC dated August 13, 2009 of the National Assembly guiding amendments and supplements to a number of provisions of the Finance Minister’s Decision No. 30/2008/QD-BTC of May
Decision No. 103/2009/QD-TTg dated August 12, 2009 of the Prime Minister amending and supplementing a number of articles of the Prime Minister’s Decision No. 149/2005/QD-TTg dated June 20, 2005, on
Circular No. 70/2009/TT-BTC dated April 7, 2009, of the Ministry of Finance guiding customs procedures for export, import, temporary import for re-export of petrol and oil and import of materials for
Circular No. 116/2008/TT-BTC dated December 4, 2008 of the Ministry of Finance guiding customs procedures for goods processed for foreign traders
© Copyright: 2011 DRAGON LAW FIRM - All rights reserved